03-25-2013, 01:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well hello guys it's me again Happy... I'm here to bring you my latest modding tool I have been working on lately which gave me a headache, but anyways I hope you guys enjoy the tool as much as I enjoyed making it "kind of" :P

This MPDATA Editor will let you customize your stats and classes to your liking and will even unlock every challenge, accolades, and weapon challenges.

Well here are some picture on how the tool will look like:

You must login or register to view this content.

How To Use:
- Well first you will have to make or copy a save from splitscreen.
- Start up my editor and find the save data folder.
- Edit the save however you please.
- Save all changes made.
- Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")
Thanks for downloading and please don't abuse a good and enjoyable game.

Credits:[/B]
- Jakes625
- AGENT_RIPGUT_
- xSonoro
- primetime43
- Hetelek
- Experiment5X
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-07-2014 at 06:03 AM.

The following 102 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

-CTAmbush-, -JM-, {H} | Exception, {JC}Modz, Alex-George-HnM, Alexon, AMNE, Ansity., Anthony Cordero, B o n e, BadChoicesZ, BaSs_HaXoR, Bengalsfan Modz, BrinkerzHD, BVBdede, Capo837, chuck54321, Chxii, ciccione98, cod5cl, Crashradio98-, Dazza1234567890, Riften, devilzknight82, Diversify, eLysiium-, Felipe Guerra, GaMeRGiRL_2310, GodlyBeAsT95, Hmoob_Mods, imeparsaa2, ImGsus, ImTrippinHoes, Ismaeel74, ITAzMoDz, iTrexk, ResistTheJamsha, jordanhumphries, Justin, kaasrand, KrElZo, Kush Friendly, kyleaustin, Kyzhh, LBJ6 is Clutch, Mango_Knife, MegaMister, milky4444, ModdersOnly-, modz987, Mui_G, Neutral_Twistt, Hayden, Polaris, Pr0bL3MzZ, ProStone-, Pulsar877, qNSp, Rangers 1690, Restrain, RevClanTV, Rick, SC58, Script Kiddie, SiLeX15, Sirprizer, Slice, smashedya, Snipesome, SonyBlack, SubTheKy3s, T0ngan, Texas_Ogstien, The_Game_Modder, TravAU, Txctical, Volbeat, wilman31894, Wretch 32, x AsTroNoMiA x, X-GHOST-X, xBeNDeRx, xePixTvx, xFlavez, xkoeckiiej, xMotionxLobbies, xokumura18x, xRemixxHD, xXGRIM_REAPERXx and 2 other users.

The following 5 users groaned at Red-EyeX32 for this awful post:

GE90, joni_djESP, Newelly, SneakyJewTheScammer
03-26-2013, 02:34 AM #83
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Well hello guys it's me again Happy... I'm here to bring you my latest modding tool I have been working on lately which gave me a headache, but anyways I hope you guys enjoy the tool as much as I enjoyed making it "kind of" :P

This MPDATA Editor will let you customize your stats and classes to your liking and will even unlock every challenge, accolades, and weapon challenges.

Well here are some picture on how the tool will look like:

How To Use:
- Well first you will have to make or copy a save from splitscreen.
- Start up my editor and find the save data folder.
- Edit the save however you please.
- Save all changes made.
- Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")
Thanks for downloading and please don't abuse a good and enjoyable game.

ohh general tip there's a way to make your online profile to copy your split screen stats and stuff which I won't tell
you got to figure it out yourself.. it's kind of like MW2 back in the day Happy

Credits:[/B]
- Jakes625
- AGENT_RIPGUT_
- xSonoro
- primetime43
- Hetelek
- Experiment5X

thanks. What would we do without you, your the best
03-26-2013, 02:52 AM #84
Originally posted by prime
thanks. What would we do without you, your the best

Thanks.. but two people don't think so :(
03-26-2013, 02:53 AM #85
jdpflyersfan
Do a barrel roll!
Red-eyex32 come on man tell us please or pm me or something dont just sit there behind ur monitor laughing ur azz of as we fail for hours on end
03-26-2013, 03:06 AM #86
OMG Thank you very much i needed something like this Happy
Very nice job on this Smile
03-26-2013, 03:40 AM #87
do you need a jailbreak?

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

you the best man i did it but dont know how to put it on online stats
03-26-2013, 03:58 AM #88
lickmybutt
Do a barrel roll!
Damn can anybody give red eye thanks the mane worked hard for us to have mods and yall just bi_ching ... He gave you the hint used to be in mw2 old days thats the biggest hint anybody can give you i mean he really did not have to say that just research and stop being homo and do stuff for your own for once damn, your not going to always get help in life memba that

So yall need to thank him

Thank you red eye

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

Also i figured it out by myself ... just think and read thats all you have to do if your smart
03-26-2013, 05:21 AM #89
ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ
[MOVE]ᅟͮ̓̄̍̏̄̽ͯ̐̓ͩ̅ͮ͗͋̆ͦ[/MOVE]
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
ohh general tip there's a way to make your online profile to copy your split screen stats and stuff which I won't tell
you got to figure it out yourself.. it's kind of like MW2 back in the day

This?
03-26-2013, 06:23 AM #90
Originally posted by Noob. View Post
This?

Yes finally someone figured it out gosh!!!
03-26-2013, 11:10 AM #91
yo red, is it for splitscreen unlocking only or work online too?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo