03-25-2013, 01:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well hello guys it's me again Happy... I'm here to bring you my latest modding tool I have been working on lately which gave me a headache, but anyways I hope you guys enjoy the tool as much as I enjoyed making it "kind of" :P

This MPDATA Editor will let you customize your stats and classes to your liking and will even unlock every challenge, accolades, and weapon challenges.

Well here are some picture on how the tool will look like:

You must login or register to view this content.

How To Use:
- Well first you will have to make or copy a save from splitscreen.
- Start up my editor and find the save data folder.
- Edit the save however you please.
- Save all changes made.
- Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")
Thanks for downloading and please don't abuse a good and enjoyable game.

You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:[/B]
- Jakes625
- AGENT_RIPGUT_
- xSonoro
- primetime43
- Hetelek
- Experiment5X
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-07-2014 at 06:03 AM.

The following 102 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

-CTAmbush-, -JM-, {H} | Exception, {JC}Modz, Alex-George-HnM, Alexon, AMNE, Ansity., Anthony Cordero, B o n e, BadChoicesZ, BaSs_HaXoR, Bengalsfan Modz, BrinkerzHD, BVBdede, Capo837, chuck54321, Chxii, ciccione98, cod5cl, Crashradio98-, Dazza1234567890, Riften, devilzknight82, Diversify, eLysiium-, Felipe Guerra, GaMeRGiRL_2310, GodlyBeAsT95, Hmoob_Mods, imeparsaa2, ImGsus, ImTrippinHoes, Ismaeel74, ITAzMoDz, iTrexk, ResistTheJamsha, jordanhumphries, Justin, kaasrand, KrElZo, Kush Friendly, kyleaustin, Kyzhh, LBJ6 is Clutch, Mango_Knife, MegaMister, milky4444, ModdersOnly-, modz987, Mui_G, Neutral_Twistt, Hayden, Polaris, Pr0bL3MzZ, ProStone-, Pulsar877, qNSp, Rangers 1690, Restrain, RevClanTV, Rick, SC58, Script Kiddie, SiLeX15, Sirprizer, Slice, smashedya, Snipesome, SonyBlack, SubTheKy3s, T0ngan, Texas_Ogstien, The_Game_Modder, TravAU, Txctical, Volbeat, wilman31894, Wretch 32, x AsTroNoMiA x, X-GHOST-X, xBeNDeRx, xePixTvx, xFlavez, xkoeckiiej, xMotionxLobbies, xokumura18x, xRemixxHD, xXGRIM_REAPERXx and 2 other users.

The following 5 users groaned at Red-EyeX32 for this awful post:

GE90, joni_djESP, Newelly, SneakyJewTheScammer
03-25-2013, 08:58 PM #65
jdpflyersfan
Do a barrel roll!
I figured it out
03-25-2013, 09:18 PM #66
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by jdpflyersfan View Post
I figured it out

Tell us then? Or you just being a idiot?
03-25-2013, 09:23 PM #67
jdpflyersfan
Do a barrel roll!
all i need to know if i need to be bypassed like in mw2 1. just go on youtube and search mw2 error and prestige files 2. make a 19th prestige level 80 or any prestige file except for 20th 3. somehow get ahold of the error file 4. if u need bypass, go bypass load error save it'll knock u out of splitscreen 5. go back into split screen 6. prestige 7. back out go into lan load prestige file, then prestige 8. go online then ur the next prestige level 1
03-25-2013, 09:25 PM #68
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
all i need to know if i need to be bypassed like in mw2 1. just go on youtube and search mw2 error and prestige files 2. make a 19th prestige level 80 or any prestige file except for 20th 3. somehow get ahold of the error file 4. if u need bypass, go bypass load error save it'll knock u out of splitscreen 5. go back into split screen 6. prestige 7. back out go into lan load prestige file, then prestige 8. go online then ur the next prestige level 1

RedEye said you can get all gold guns and everything on the online stats, I dont think this is redEyes way.
03-25-2013, 09:27 PM #69
jdpflyersfan
Do a barrel roll!
well its one way
03-25-2013, 09:32 PM #70
actually he is super close... no need of bypassing and you can do it Happy
03-25-2013, 09:35 PM #71

too much work :p
03-25-2013, 09:43 PM #72
jdpflyersfan
Do a barrel roll!
It worked though in mw2 cause I did that to a bunch of my friends

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

I have a mw3 error file that I just got offline but it says it's corrupted
03-26-2013, 12:24 AM #73
ItzPX3
Gobble
im not sure whats wrong but i cant get it to open. i can get you black ops one save editor open bu not this one any suggestions??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo