03-03-2015, 05:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been bored lately so I decided Im going to Make a Trickshotters Tool for MW3 There will be more options/mods added in the future! This is just the Beginning! Currently My CFW Consoles are being Repaired, So Testing and leaving Feedback will get you added to the Credits Section.

NOTE: THIS TOOL IS DEX ONLY! - As Stated before it is in the [BETA] stage so there will be Errors possibly, Thank you!

*UPDATE: Yes Im aware of the Godmode being a bit buggy, To make up for it I've added a few minor things and I am currently working on a fix for it!*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHA256: 5036af867fba56a7f9e10baa6aeb6fdaa7e792a890455756a67733253d12b88c

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Virus Scan:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

Screenshots:
1.) You must login or register to view this content.
2.) You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by IrishHacktivist ; 03-15-2015 at 07:38 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to IrishHacktivist for this useful post:

Synergy, The1997
03-03-2015, 05:56 AM #2
vse7en
Little One
Originally posted by IrishHacktivist View Post
I've been bored lately so I decided Im going to Make a Trickshotters Tool for MW3 There will be more options/mods added in the future! This is just the Beginning If someone could Test the EB and tell me if it works for you or not that'd be Great! Currently My CFW Consoles are being Repaired, So Testing and leaving Feedback will get you added to the Credits Section.

NOTE: THIS TOOL IS DEX ONLY! - As Stated before it is in the [BETA] stage so there will be Errors possibly, Thank you!

Virus Scan:

Download:

Screenshots:

Nice tool and all, but you should change the name of it; when you say trickshotting tool people think it's some sort of Aimbot or something that actually HELPS them with trickshots, but this is just a simple non-host/host tool with mods that don't directly correlate to trickshotting. Then again, this is only a beta as you stated.
03-03-2015, 06:17 AM #3
Originally posted by vse7en View Post
Nice tool and all, but you should change the name of it; when you say trickshotting tool people think it's some sort of Aimbot or something that actually HELPS them with trickshots, but this is just a simple non-host/host tool with mods that don't directly correlate to trickshotting. Then again, this is only a beta as you stated.

It will include a few forms of Aimbot I guess you could say but yes it is the Beta and I will look into that! Thanks for the Advice!
03-03-2015, 08:43 AM #4
Anon777
Little One
Wrong thread brah
03-03-2015, 08:48 AM #5
Not bad at all, actually this tool is really helpful, do you mind about adding some client options (like changing their name, freezing all, teleport clients...)?
That would be amazing man. Great tool!

The following user thanked SynergyAzur for this useful post:

IrishHacktivist
03-03-2015, 09:08 AM #6
Originally posted by IrishHacktivist View Post
I've been bored lately so I decided Im going to Make a Trickshotters Tool for MW3 There will be more options/mods added in the future! This is just the Beginning If someone could Test the EB and tell me if it works for you or not that'd be Great! Currently My CFW Consoles are being Repaired, So Testing and leaving Feedback will get you added to the Credits Section.

Virus Scan:

Download:

Screenshots:

Nice and clean , I wounder if they is a Code For Double tapping Like In MW2 For MW3 That would be cool because mw3 double tapping it Complete SHIT <3
03-03-2015, 12:34 PM #7
IRealyLikeFood
Do a barrel roll!
NICE!
Modders add me on me new psn if you want>>>NetherlandsMods
03-04-2015, 07:01 AM #8
Originally posted by SynergyAzur View Post
Not bad at all, actually this tool is really helpful, do you mind about adding some client options (like changing their name, freezing all, teleport clients...)?
That would be amazing man. Great tool!

Sure will look into that! Most Definately Thanks!
03-04-2015, 07:02 AM #9
Originally posted by Anon777 View Post
Wrong thread brah

Not Quite
03-04-2015, 07:14 AM #10
Originally posted by The1997 View Post
Nice and clean , I wounder if they is a Code For Double tapping Like In MW2 For MW3 That would be cool because mw3 double tapping it Complete SHIT <3

Im not aware if there is, but I will look through some stuff and ask around and see if anything comes up about it!

The following user thanked IrishHacktivist for this useful post:

The1997

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo