03-03-2015, 05:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been bored lately so I decided Im going to Make a Trickshotters Tool for MW3 There will be more options/mods added in the future! This is just the Beginning! Currently My CFW Consoles are being Repaired, So Testing and leaving Feedback will get you added to the Credits Section.

NOTE: THIS TOOL IS DEX ONLY! - As Stated before it is in the [BETA] stage so there will be Errors possibly, Thank you!

*UPDATE: Yes Im aware of the Godmode being a bit buggy, To make up for it I've added a few minor things and I am currently working on a fix for it!*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHA256: 5036af867fba56a7f9e10baa6aeb6fdaa7e792a890455756a67733253d12b88c

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Virus Scan:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

Screenshots:
1.) You must login or register to view this content.
2.) You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by IrishHacktivist ; 03-15-2015 at 07:38 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to IrishHacktivist for this useful post:

Synergy, The1997
03-04-2015, 08:44 AM #11
Originally posted by IrishHacktivist View Post
Im not aware if there is, but I will look through some stuff and ask around and see if anything comes up about it!

Cool Hope Theres a way Winky Winky
03-04-2015, 04:48 PM #12
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
I've been bored lately so I decided Im going to Make a Trickshotters Tool for MW3 There will be more options/mods added in the future! This is just the Beginning! Currently My CFW Consoles are being Repaired, So Testing and leaving Feedback will get you added to the Credits Section.

NOTE: THIS TOOL IS DEX ONLY! - As Stated before it is in the [BETA] stage so there will be Errors possibly, Thank you!

*UPDATE: Yes Im aware of the Godmode being a bit buggy, To make up for it I've added a few minor things and I am currently working on a fix for it!*

SHA256: 5036af867fba56a7f9e10baa6aeb6fdaa7e792a890455756a67733253d12b88c

Virus Scan:

Download:

Screenshots:
1.) You must login or register to view this content.
2.) You must login or register to view this content.

You do realize all your mods in this tool are only codded to work for client 0 right? May or may not be the reason behind your bugs in explosive bullets and god mode. In your next update you should update your code to PS3LIB.

From This -

To this -

Here you will find the complete source code to my latest project. learn from it.

Originally posted by SynergyAzur View Post
Not bad at all, actually this tool is really helpful, do you mind about adding some client options (like changing their name, freezing all, teleport clients...)?
That would be amazing man. Great tool!
Are you blind? haha
03-04-2015, 07:12 PM #13
Yes Im aware of the mods being for Client 0.
Last edited by IrishHacktivist ; 03-05-2015 at 11:43 PM.
03-05-2015, 06:12 PM #14
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Yes Im aware of the mods being for Client 0 that is the point I am working on a Clients Tab currently, please do not be rude you're obviously more experienced with Call of Duty Offsets and how they work and Im just getting back into it thanks for the Advice but the Negative Attitude was not needed thanks for the advice though!

I double quoted your post. I was helping you. I was being rude to SynergyAzur with reasoning. There're plenty of tools out that has what he was asking of you.

The following user thanked kiwi_modz for this useful post:

IrishHacktivist
03-05-2015, 11:41 PM #15
Originally posted by ResistTheKiwi View Post
I double quoted your post. I was helping you. I was being rude to SynergyAzur with reasoning. There're plenty of tools out that has what he was asking of you.

That's Understandable thank you for the Advice and the Approach of Tips it was helpful!

The following user thanked IrishHacktivist for this useful post:

kiwi_modz
03-27-2015, 01:29 PM #16
Hmmm... ??
Your Application (SHA 9675d0072394846559354b1eb36ce9289f9a82b829dba9514a363bfd78152e10)

04-03-2015, 03:02 AM #17
Originally posted by The.d0xX View Post
Hmmm... ??
Your Application (SHA 9675d0072394846559354b1eb36ce9289f9a82b829dba9514a363bfd78152e10)

You're ignorant; run it sandboxed.. The tool is not a RAT or Trojan if you think it is Dont download it.
04-28-2015, 01:15 AM #18
If your looking for suggestions add me on Skype: zewaboi

But things you should add for trickshotters
All client EB
All client God mode
All client UFO that is binded to R2, so when your out of the map trickshotting, and dying all the time, you don't have to turn EB on every single time you spawn In
Loop time so people can trickshot longer, teleport and freeze people so they can dummy
Make a minimum and maximum number of people in a game (so people can do like 1v1 azzas with friends without anyone joining.)
Pm me on Skype if you need some sort of help!
05-23-2015, 06:02 PM #19
Maybe add 1 kill to last that would be cool! nice tool dou!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo