Post: MW3 - Prestige , Stats , Unlock All & Some Mods All Clients
01-05-2013, 11:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey,

Today i post this thread for show to the community my last stuff done with real time on PS3.

don't flame this thread , it's a thread for answer to some members who said "We can mod online with real time?" and the answer is , yes.

I will not release offsets , Because it's too easy. If someone want try to make this , you need to learn how work the game. it's important to understand what you mod , the memory editing it's very interesting , i have learn it with the xbox community since much months.

Thanks for reading.

The following 71 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

^TPP^, _KraZed_, -Elmas15-, iTruceFret, Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮, ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, ℳaTiCz, ADAM594, Bad Luck Brian, Bubbles Are Fun, Bucko, Capo837, Crave., DETERMiiNED, DiiMoON_YouTube, ErasedDev, Disslzit, eddine67, El_Mas_Chingon, EternalHabit, FAKA_ELITE, Felipe Guerra, GaLaXy98-q8, GaMeRGiRL_2310, Gendjisan, Ali D Killer, GJx, Guzman, Hack Pack, HaTuH_, hibye3, HonuCinema, II Dave II, iPROFamily, xTc, Jeremy, KrElZo, Magic Monkey, MaJiiCz, MarioHacks, MegaMister, MerkFTW, mikkel9999, MiracleWhip, MrHackerDude1, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, O-H, GandalfsBish, panchiz, Pseudo_Soldier, Pulsar877, Q8FoX, RainMaker., redbullmasta, SALEM-x, say-say123, SC58, Shisha, skillz369, TheJaRniBoi, Vanz, Vectriixx, Wattsy, x_GeRaRD-8, xCALEBx, xGreekModzHD, xKtF, xRequiKz, zGooNzLobbies

The following user groaned iMCSx for this awful post:

Restrain
01-07-2013, 10:05 PM #38
HonuCinema
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by ALJOKER View Post
he will not release it

True, but now there is a tutorial on our beloved NGU, which will enable anyone with a brain and patience, to do it. Therefore it will eventually be leeched.
01-07-2013, 10:37 PM #39
pro566
Bounty hunter
oh relly give us download link or dont post
01-07-2013, 10:53 PM #40
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by pro566 View Post
oh relly give us download link or dont post

Figure it out yourself if you want to do it.
01-08-2013, 02:49 AM #41
nice job just share it bro a lot of people get banned using EBOOT using ps3 jailbreak once you realease get alll unlock i think no one can use PS3 Cfw after unlock it all good job

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

share it bro
01-08-2013, 03:01 AM #42
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Ownage
The secret here is not to leech.
You won't ever learn anything if you don't try it for yourself.

I seems if it going to be the way it was posted then I don't think you can use a mod tool like xbox but maybe but if not then everyone will have to do it there self?u get what im coming from
01-08-2013, 03:57 AM #43
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
I seems if it going to be the way it was posted then I don't think you can use a mod tool like xbox but maybe but if not then everyone will have to do it there self?u get what im coming from

Xbox uses different offsets so it wouldn't work. Eventually some more people will figure out and maybe we'll see a gui. Smile
01-08-2013, 06:39 AM #44
Slave of the sky.
Originally posted by hatsim13 View Post
nice job just share it bro a lot of people get banned using EBOOT using ps3 jailbreak once you realease get alll unlock i think no one can use PS3 Cfw after unlock it all good job

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

share it bro

How in the name of Thor have you not received the ban hammer yet?
01-08-2013, 11:51 AM #45
Awsome its like mw2 old patches^^

The following user groaned coco1994 for this awful post:

xTc
01-08-2013, 08:56 PM #46
Can we hope for your release or u release only for elite members? tnks for reply plz.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo