Post: MW3 - Prestige , Stats , Unlock All & Some Mods All Clients
01-05-2013, 11:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey,

Today i post this thread for show to the community my last stuff done with real time on PS3.

don't flame this thread , it's a thread for answer to some members who said "We can mod online with real time?" and the answer is , yes.

I will not release offsets , Because it's too easy. If someone want try to make this , you need to learn how work the game. it's important to understand what you mod , the memory editing it's very interesting , i have learn it with the xbox community since much months.

Thanks for reading.

The following 71 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

^TPP^, _KraZed_, -Elmas15-, iTruceFret, Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮, ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, ℳaTiCz, ADAM594, Bad Luck Brian, Bubbles Are Fun, Bucko, Capo837, Crave., DETERMiiNED, DiiMoON_YouTube, ErasedDev, Disslzit, eddine67, El_Mas_Chingon, EternalHabit, FAKA_ELITE, Felipe Guerra, GaLaXy98-q8, GaMeRGiRL_2310, Gendjisan, Ali D Killer, GJx, Guzman, Hack Pack, HaTuH_, hibye3, HonuCinema, II Dave II, iPROFamily, xTc, Jeremy, KrElZo, Magic Monkey, MaJiiCz, MarioHacks, MegaMister, MerkFTW, mikkel9999, MiracleWhip, MrHackerDude1, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, O-H, GandalfsBish, panchiz, Pseudo_Soldier, Pulsar877, Q8FoX, RainMaker., redbullmasta, SALEM-x, say-say123, SC58, Shisha, skillz369, TheJaRniBoi, Vanz, Vectriixx, Wattsy, x_GeRaRD-8, xCALEBx, xGreekModzHD, xKtF, xRequiKz, zGooNzLobbies

The following user groaned iMCSx for this awful post:

Restrain
01-09-2013, 01:30 AM #47
Originally posted by iMCSx View Post
Hey,

Today i post this thread for show to the community my last stuff done with real time on PS3.

don't flame this thread , it's a thread for answer to some members who said "We can mod online with real time?" and the answer is , yes.

I will not release offsets , Because it's too easy. If someone want try to make this , you need to learn how work the game. it's important to understand what you mod , the memory editing it's very interesting , i have learn it with the xbox community since much months.

Thanks for reading.

great job on this i like to try this eboot out
01-09-2013, 11:03 AM #48
mcnossen
Are you high?
bles01428 + download link?

Originally posted by iMCSx View Post
Hey,

Thanks for reading.
01-09-2013, 12:17 PM #49
U WOT M8
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by mcnossen View Post
bles01428 + download link?

He's not going to release this
01-09-2013, 12:34 PM #50
mcnossen
Are you high?
why not i will do it Smile hack that fucking game !! Black ops sucks
Originally posted by Vany View Post
He's not going to release this

The following user groaned mcnossen for this awful post:

C-J
01-09-2013, 12:41 PM #51
mohdali_taj
Do a barrel roll!
Nice job iMCSx
01-09-2013, 02:30 PM #52
Ghost Rolly
I am error
I Iz try patch release download plz mate

Lololololol just jerkin' around. Great Job, i've been able to RealTime change my name but nothing really impressive...
I'll try to figure out where the MPDATA offsets are located; great video btw
01-09-2013, 03:35 PM #53
gianluca33
Little One
Originally posted by nicooo View Post
I Iz try patch release download plz mate

Lololololol just jerkin' around. Great Job, i've been able to RealTime change my name but nothing really impressive...
I'll try to figure out where the MPDATA offsets are located; great video btw

can you help me via skype for real time modding? how you find the offset for change the name?
01-09-2013, 05:04 PM #54
Ghost Rolly
I am error
Originally posted by gianluca33 View Post
can you help me via skype for real time modding? how you find the offset for change the name?

Nothing complicated, just use the CTRL + F (to find) and search for your name, it will find it several times, then once you've find it, just change it in real time, it should update in game Smile

The following user thanked Ghost Rolly for this useful post:

Super Gamer
01-09-2013, 05:57 PM #55
gianluca33
Little One
Originally posted by nicooo View Post
Nothing complicated, just use the CTRL + F (to find) and search for your name, it will find it several times, then once you've find it, just change it in real time, it should update in game Smile

thanks bro, but for the walking ac130 and ufo is the same procedure?

The following user thanked gianluca33 for this useful post:

II Dave II

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo