07-07-2012, 01:42 AM #1
Default Avatar
Sox
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This save has everything done, besides completing the game on FUBAR. I am on chapter 4 out of the 15 chapters on FUBAR difficulty. It's really hard, so I gave up and decided to data transfer, since it's copy protected, and give the save to you guys. This is for the PSN version of the game, so I am not sure if it works with the disc version.

You must login or register to view this content.

I am pretty sure that once you resign the save with Xploder that the copy protection comes off and you will be able to copy it from your PS3 to your USB whenever you want, if it does let you, can someone try and get to chapter 14 and then copy the save back to their USB and upload it?

You must login or register to view this content. - Credits to D-One
Last edited by Sox ; 07-07-2012 at 02:26 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Sox for this useful post:

bilaljalook, cronos002, D-one, dazzer1892, GreenTea101, GYNOUGH, Im A Stig, KipLaird, mujjadadi, selvin santos, Sirprizer, xFireModz, XxCOD5DEVILxX, Ziad1997
07-07-2012, 01:49 AM #2
D-one
Skullhound
Thank you very much, i will try it out.

The following user thanked D-one for this useful post:

07-07-2012, 01:50 AM #3
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by one View Post
Thank you very much, i will try it out.

Thanks. :happycry:
07-07-2012, 02:25 AM #4
D-one
Skullhound
Originally posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
Thanks. :happycry:

Nothing pop on the load!

Replayed Chapter 1 on Suicide Difficulty, the trophies: Boot, We Were Soldiers, The Devil's Disciple pop't.

Converted the Save to EU Disc version.

EU Disc Version

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

If somebody could try to play it on FUBAR difficulty to make a save out of it, because it's really hard on FUBAR.
Last edited by D-one ; 07-07-2012 at 02:17 AM.

The following user thanked D-one for this useful post:

wakawaka21
07-07-2012, 02:31 AM #5
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by one View Post
Nothing pop on the load!

Replayed Chapter 1 on Suicide Difficulty, the trophies: Boot, We Were Soldiers, The Devil's Disciple pop't.

Converted the Save to EU Disc version.

EU Disc Version

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

If somebody could try to play it on FUBAR difficulty to make a save out of it, because it's really hard on FUBAR.

I'll give it another try eventually, but I am tired of playing that damn game. Happy
07-07-2012, 05:32 AM #6
neoar
Space Ninja
I am at chapter 10 Fubar difficulty I hope I can go on it is very diffecult

The following user thanked neoar for this useful post:

bearl
07-07-2012, 05:33 AM #7
Default Avatar
Sox
I tried to play it, but got nowhere. :frown:
07-07-2012, 08:10 AM #8
does it work via chapter select or not, because i do not want to overwrite my save :think:

ups, i have read again and thx
Last edited by bexta74 ; 07-07-2012 at 08:53 AM.
07-07-2012, 09:13 AM #9
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
Originally posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
This save has everything done, besides completing the game on FUBAR. I am on chapter 4 out of the 15 chapters on FUBAR difficulty. It's really hard, so I gave up and decided to data transfer, since it's copy protected, and give the save to you guys. This is for the PSN version of the game, so I am not sure if it works with the disc version.

I am pretty sure that once you resign the save with Xploder that the copy protection comes off and you will be able to copy it from your PS3 to your USB whenever you want, if it does let you, can someone try and get to chapter 14 and then copy the save back to their USB and upload it?

You must login or register to view this content. - Credits to D-One

nonetheless good job am getting the game soon so i will need this save Winky Winky
07-07-2012, 11:28 PM #10
N9NE
Banned
can someone upload there save for multiplayer online i wana be atleast level 20

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo