07-07-2012, 01:42 AM #1
Default Avatar
Sox
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This save has everything done, besides completing the game on FUBAR. I am on chapter 4 out of the 15 chapters on FUBAR difficulty. It's really hard, so I gave up and decided to data transfer, since it's copy protected, and give the save to you guys. This is for the PSN version of the game, so I am not sure if it works with the disc version.

You must login or register to view this content.

I am pretty sure that once you resign the save with Xploder that the copy protection comes off and you will be able to copy it from your PS3 to your USB whenever you want, if it does let you, can someone try and get to chapter 14 and then copy the save back to their USB and upload it?

You must login or register to view this content. - Credits to D-One
Last edited by Sox ; 07-07-2012 at 02:26 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Sox for this useful post:

bilaljalook, cronos002, D-one, dazzer1892, GreenTea101, GYNOUGH, Im A Stig, KipLaird, mujjadadi, selvin santos, Sirprizer, xFireModz, XxCOD5DEVILxX, Ziad1997
08-15-2013, 12:56 PM #47
Originally posted by jollijoker View Post
Originally Posted by jollijoker

try this save from the database of xploder i was using that too .. i dont have any other sorry
BLUS30531-SPECOPSSAVE.rar

Read more at You must login or register to view this content.

next time please read my post correctly (see above) .. and btw it doesnt unlock directly because you must do the rest kills by hand

i think I read that you said that you used this save for aim high? because I used it to, made 30 headshots and neither the trophy or the progress bar for aim high appears...
08-15-2013, 01:44 PM #48
jollijoker
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Godfader View Post
i think I read that you said that you used this save for aim high? because I used it to, made 30 headshots and neither the trophy or the progress bar for aim high appears...

i was using this because i dont find some working on ngu ... i got my plat with it so i have nothing to say
08-15-2013, 04:41 PM #49
Platina
Little One
Can someone reupload this save or upload another save which has finished the game on Suicide Mission but NOT on FUBAR?
I'm at chapter 10 now and it's getting quite hard :S
08-16-2013, 01:35 AM #50
whenever i resign this save and transfer to usb then onto my ps3 it says the file is corrupt help anybody???
08-16-2013, 04:55 AM #51
jollijoker
Do a barrel roll!
-------
Last edited by jollijoker ; 08-16-2013 at 05:01 AM.
08-16-2013, 04:57 AM #52
jollijoker
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MrCostari View Post
Can someone reupload this save or upload another save which has finished the game on Suicide Mission but NOT on FUBAR?
I'm at chapter 10 now and it's getting quite hard :S

use this save you can get all difficulty with it

08-16-2013, 10:05 AM #53
Originally Posted by jollijoker

try this save from the database of xploder i was using that too .. i dont have any other sorry
BLUS30531-SPECOPSSAVE.rar

Read more at You must login or register to view this content.

next time please read my post correctly (see above) .. and btw it doesnt unlock directly because you must do the rest kills by hand

This save doesn't work for the Aim High Trophy, any other save?
08-16-2013, 11:48 AM #54
Platina
Little One
use this save you can get all difficulty with it

No, thanks! I found another solution.
08-18-2013, 11:45 AM #55
anyone found a way to get aim high?

The following user thanked Godfader for this useful post:

Darklauber

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo