07-07-2012, 01:42 AM #1
Default Avatar
Sox
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This save has everything done, besides completing the game on FUBAR. I am on chapter 4 out of the 15 chapters on FUBAR difficulty. It's really hard, so I gave up and decided to data transfer, since it's copy protected, and give the save to you guys. This is for the PSN version of the game, so I am not sure if it works with the disc version.

You must login or register to view this content.

I am pretty sure that once you resign the save with Xploder that the copy protection comes off and you will be able to copy it from your PS3 to your USB whenever you want, if it does let you, can someone try and get to chapter 14 and then copy the save back to their USB and upload it?

You must login or register to view this content. - Credits to D-One
Last edited by Sox ; 07-07-2012 at 02:26 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Sox for this useful post:

bilaljalook, cronos002, D-one, dazzer1892, GreenTea101, GYNOUGH, Im A Stig, KipLaird, mujjadadi, selvin santos, Sirprizer, xFireModz, XxCOD5DEVILxX, Ziad1997
08-20-2013, 08:49 AM #56
no one has platinum on this? please a save with 1 playthrough finished so i can farm the aim high kills? I lost my original save so i dont really want to play 2 more times for this one trophy...anyone?
08-20-2013, 09:59 AM #57
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by Godfader View Post
no one has platinum on this? please a save with 1 playthrough finished so i can farm the aim high kills? I lost my original save so i dont really want to play 2 more times for this one trophy...anyone?

The amount of time you have been waiting for this you could of easily done it, it doesn't take 2 playthroughs to get 250hs at all you'll get that in the later chapters on the first playthrough.
08-21-2013, 02:00 PM #58
insulinglargine
Bounty hunter
does the saves work even the game is patched or updated?
08-24-2013, 12:55 PM #59
Originally posted by Sox View Post
This save has everything done, besides completing the game on FUBAR. I am on chapter 4 out of the 15 chapters on FUBAR difficulty. It's really hard, so I gave up and decided to data transfer, since it's copy protected, and give the save to you guys. This is for the PSN version of the game, so I am not sure if it works with the disc version.

I am pretty sure that once you resign the save with Xploder that the copy protection comes off and you will be able to copy it from your PS3 to your USB whenever you want, if it does let you, can someone try and get to chapter 14 and then copy the save back to their USB and upload it?

You must login or register to view this content. - Credits to D-One

can someone reuoload EU Disc Version Save please
08-24-2013, 08:27 PM #60
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by jumaalmansuri View Post
can someone reuoload EU Disc Version Save please

I just checked my saves folder and I don't have any saves for this game. If I had the US one I'd be able to region swap it. :\ Sorry.
08-26-2013, 09:12 AM #61
I just checked my saves folder and I don't have any saves for this game. If I had the US one I'd be able to region swap it. :\ Sorry.

thanks man

i found this one but am not sure if it for US Disc Version?

and this for US(PSN)

08-26-2013, 05:54 PM #62

08-26-2013, 06:49 PM #63
08-26-2013, 09:48 PM #64
dude links doesnt work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo