Post: TropHaxSE NOW SETTING STAMPS JUST GOT EASIER Maybe ;)
12-17-2018, 02:06 AM #1
Shadow
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This plugin allows you to set stamps from on the Vita console itself. No more needing to use The Former Tool PSVTIG

Here is a link to the Download it is a VPK File No need for a Virus checker

You must login or register to view this content.

Assuming you know how to install a VPK I will leave it at that

Have a nice day.

Credits: SilicaDev
Last edited by Shadow ; 12-17-2018 at 02:07 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Shadow for this useful post:

19willy74, Frosty, gowhawx, OpTii, towerbass, Wosley
12-17-2018, 05:48 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
This plugin allows you to set stamps from on the Vita console itself. No more needing to use The Former Tool PSVTIG

Here is a link to the Download it is a VPK File No need for a Virus checker

You must login or register to view this content.

Assuming you know how to install a VPK I will leave it at that

Have a nice day.

Credits: SilicaDev

Does it work the same way as on PC?
01-24-2019, 06:52 PM #3
PL_ViPeR
Bounty hunter
Is this better than Trophax? I cant find Info -.-
01-29-2019, 01:26 PM #4
luix
Little One
Originally posted by PL_ViPeR View Post

it is easier to handle. so yes, its better than trophax. look on youtube for videos. its very easy to unlock trophies with it.

btw: new versions are found here:

https://bitbucket.org/SilicaAndPina/trophaxse

there is a bug in v1.2 fyi. use 1.3 instead.
01-29-2019, 06:12 PM #5
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!

Yes. It's basically trophax, but with this app you can edit timestamps also.
04-10-2019, 10:23 PM #6
I got error code C2-12828-1 with Trophaxse. Can anyone help me out with this, please?
05-10-2019, 06:57 AM #7
So quick question Shadow I got it just now and I am super scared to use it furthermore can you recommend me stuff and some tips?
Like what to avoid and what to be careful about and how many trophies to unlock per day and such. >.>
05-12-2019, 01:28 PM #8
Wosley
Originally posted by hajwel View Post
So quick question Shadow I got it just now and I am super scared to use it furthermore can you recommend me stuff and some tips?
Like what to avoid and what to be careful about and how many trophies to unlock per day and such. >.>

You can earn as many trophies a day you want if you don't care about trophy leaderboards but if you care then it depends on what games you are doing just compare with other people that did those games legit

the only things about the tool is once a trophy is set you can't change it anymore so if you made a mistake you either need to delete the folder and start again or fix it with psvtrophyisgood on pc

and the other thing is if you set a trophy at 1pm it will be 3pm most likely since it sets 2 hours off current time so make sure to not set to recent if the current time is 5pm and you want to unlock a trophy set it at 3pm and not 5pm if you want to avoid future times

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

hajwel
05-12-2019, 01:29 PM #9
Wosley
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post

Yes. It's basically trophax, but with this app you can edit timestamps also.

You only can set timestamps with it people won't be able to edit already existing trophies with it even if you use a past time since no matter what you try it will say trophy is already unlocked
05-28-2019, 06:24 PM #10
Originally posted by hajwel View Post

I mean, nobody's ever gotten banned for trophy hacking or modding their vitas, so, there's not much to worry about.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

hajwel

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo