Post: TropHaxSE NOW SETTING STAMPS JUST GOT EASIER Maybe ;)
12-17-2018, 02:06 AM #1
Shadow
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This plugin allows you to set stamps from on the Vita console itself. No more needing to use The Former Tool PSVTIG

Here is a link to the Download it is a VPK File No need for a Virus checker

You must login or register to view this content.

Assuming you know how to install a VPK I will leave it at that

Have a nice day.

Credits: SilicaDev
Last edited by Shadow ; 12-17-2018 at 02:07 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Shadow for this useful post:

19willy74, Frosty, gowhawx, OpTii, towerbass, Wosley
05-28-2019, 10:31 PM #11
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Originally posted by hajwel View Post
So quick question Shadow I got it just now and I am super scared to use it furthermore can you recommend me stuff and some tips?
Like what to avoid and what to be careful about and how many trophies to unlock per day and such. >.>

I mean, nobody's ever gotten banned for trophy hacking or modding their vitas, so, there's not much to worry about.

yeah, I started using it but not too much just to be careful.
03-19-2020, 06:19 PM #12
What about the unobtainable trophies, lets say game that got servers closed ? Can you use this to make it legit with editing timestamp to some date before closure ? Also can you get banned if you sync those unobtainable trophies with edited timestamp ? Thanks
03-25-2020, 10:45 AM #13
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by ToastieHamX View Post
What about the unobtainable trophies, lets say game that got servers closed ? Can you use this to make it legit with editing timestamp to some date before closure ? Also can you get banned if you sync those unobtainable trophies with edited timestamp ? Thanks

yeah you can unlock them before the servers are down you don't get banned on psn doing this
05-18-2020, 10:32 PM #14
Originally posted by luix View Post
Originally posted by PL_ViPeR View Post
Is this better than Trophax? I cant find Info -.-

it is easier to handle. so yes, its better than trophax. look on youtube for videos. its very easy to unlock trophies with it.

btw: new versions are found here:

https://bitbucket.org/SilicaAndPina/trophaxse

there is a bug in v1.2 fyi. use 1.3 instead.

Hi

I think trophax SE does not work with the 3.73 FW.

I tried the trophaxSE 1.5 version and even the other versions, nothing works. I see the names of the games but when I select the game the PSVITA goes out.

Can someone advise me something to unlock boring trophies .... please with the 3.73 FW
06-17-2020, 10:10 AM #15
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by QasYou View Post
Originally posted by luix View Post
Originally posted by PL_ViPeR View Post
Is this better than Trophax? I cant find Info -.-

it is easier to handle. so yes, its better than trophax. look on youtube for videos. its very easy to unlock trophies with it.

btw: new versions are found here:

https://bitbucket.org/SilicaAndPina/trophaxse

there is a bug in v1.2 fyi. use 1.3 instead.

Hi

I think trophax SE does not work with the 3.73 FW.

I tried the trophaxSE 1.5 version and even the other versions, nothing works. I see the names of the games but when I select the game the PSVITA goes out.

Can someone advise me something to unlock boring trophies .... please with the 3.73 FW

you can use the vita suprx to pop the trophies 1 by 1 but it only gets you the trophies on current time and i believe the app still works just make sure you got your vita spoofed to the right firmware

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo