08-04-2013, 11:16 PM #1
Aspire.
The future is in your hands
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Who else here finds it annoying holding the PS Vita, I find my hands resting on the back touch pad and this seems to be an issue because when I am playing certain games, I will end up performing a command/action which I don't want it to, so I have to hold the handheld at an angle or use a case and place my hand at the back of it.

To solve this issue, I bought the PDP Trigger grips from You must login or register to view this content.

I guess from reading the reviews, this is an absolute must have, it's a shame I have to import it to the UK Not Happy or Sad seeing as there isn't any sold in this country OR there is however the price is sky fly because it was imported. Costed me £18 in total, can't wait for it to arrive Happy

So do you guys find the handheld uncomfortable to hold and what are your solutions, do you use a grip? how much better does the handheld feel with your solution/grip?
08-05-2013, 11:12 AM #2
I find that my hands start to cramp up after only a few minutes of gameplay due to the shape of the vita. I have to stop and stretch my hands every few minutes.
08-05-2013, 06:55 PM #3
Aspire.
Originally posted by banaananinja View Post
I find that my hands start to cramp up after only a few minutes of gameplay due to the shape of the vita. I have to stop and stretch my hands every few minutes.
Agreed, that's why I bought the grips Happy
08-05-2013, 07:05 PM #4
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Aspire. View Post
Who else here finds it annoying holding the PS Vita, I find my hands resting on the back touch pad and this seems to be an issue because when I am playing certain games, I will end up performing a command/action which I don't want it to, so I have to hold the handheld at an angle or use a case and place my hand at the back of it.

To solve this issue, I bought the PDP Trigger grips from You must login or register to view this content.

I guess from reading the reviews, this is an absolute must have, it's a shame I have to import it to the UK Not Happy or Sad seeing as there isn't any sold in this country OR there is however the price is sky fly because it was imported. Costed me £18 in total, can't wait for it to arrive Happy

So do you guys find the handheld uncomfortable to hold and what are your solutions, do you use a grip? how much better does the handheld feel with your solution/grip?

very true that is why I do not play it like I used to .
08-06-2013, 05:28 PM #5
Who else here finds it annoying holding the PS Vita, I find my hands resting on the back touch pad and this seems to be an issue because when I am playing certain games, I will end up performing a command/action which I don't want it to, so I have to hold the handheld at an angle or use a case and place my hand at the back of it.

I had bought the PDP Trigger grips the same time I bought my PS Vita. I don't think I ever played my PS Vita without the grips. The grips just make it easier and more comfortable to play.
08-09-2013, 08:46 PM #6
Aspire.
Originally posted by IDontModLobbies View Post
I had bought the PDP Trigger grips the same time I bought my PS Vita. I don't think I ever played my PS Vita without the grips. The grips just make it easier and more comfortable to play.

100% agreed, Since I have received it, it has been always on it, just makes it feel so much better with that satin rubber finish.
08-10-2013, 07:33 AM #7
100% agreed, Since I have received it, it has been always on it, just makes it feel so much better with that satin rubber finish.

Yeah, almost makes you wonder why the PS Vita wasn't made that way, lol.
09-02-2013, 08:40 PM #8
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by IDontModLobbies View Post
Yeah, almost makes you wonder why the PS Vita wasn't made that way, lol.

because then people would cry about it not fitting in their pocket
09-03-2013, 01:07 AM #9
Originally posted by PureBlackNV View Post
because then people would cry about it not fitting in their pocket

Lol, I know. I was being sarcastic.
10-19-2013, 11:29 PM #10
iFruit
Do a barrel roll!
Ps vita is very dull .. I bought one 1 month later sold it . They get very boring

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo