08-04-2013, 11:16 PM #1
Aspire.
The future is in your hands
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Who else here finds it annoying holding the PS Vita, I find my hands resting on the back touch pad and this seems to be an issue because when I am playing certain games, I will end up performing a command/action which I don't want it to, so I have to hold the handheld at an angle or use a case and place my hand at the back of it.

To solve this issue, I bought the PDP Trigger grips from You must login or register to view this content.

I guess from reading the reviews, this is an absolute must have, it's a shame I have to import it to the UK Not Happy or Sad seeing as there isn't any sold in this country OR there is however the price is sky fly because it was imported. Costed me £18 in total, can't wait for it to arrive Happy

So do you guys find the handheld uncomfortable to hold and what are your solutions, do you use a grip? how much better does the handheld feel with your solution/grip?
10-25-2013, 02:14 AM #11
Sal
Mr. Galaxy Foamposite
I think it's alright to hold :p didn't really have much of a problem with it, just feels a bit weird after having a Psp 3000..
10-29-2013, 02:12 PM #12
napster11089
Do a barrel roll!
I had to buy the grip pad because my hands would start to slip and cramp up after long gaming sessions, was worth the money.
10-30-2013, 10:14 PM #13
Aspire.
The future is in your hands
Originally posted by Angel
Mine seems to be perfect but then again I have little girly hands lol not big strong holds like some of you men out there.. mmmmmmm lol x

I guess Sony didn't take into account of the average gamer's hand size. I wonder if they rectified it with the PS Vita PCH-2000...
Originally posted by iFruit View Post
Ps vita is very dull .. I bought one 1 month later sold it . They get very boring

I understand, I too am in the same boat and have finally put it up on eBay, the resale value isn't that great anymore, feel like I have been ripped off from the beginning after spending £300+ on this console with included accessories, games.
Originally posted by Sal View Post
I think it's alright to hold :p didn't really have much of a problem with it, just feels a bit weird after having a Psp 3000..

Yeah, a PSP is very light compared to this, I was cleaning my room out before and took out my old PSP-1000 (FAT), I was amazed by how light it felt and how small it was.
Originally posted by napster11089 View Post
I had to buy the grip pad because my hands would start to slip and cramp up after long gaming sessions, was worth the money.

Same reasons too, after watching countless comparison videos on which grip pad to choose (Hori, PDP, Mad cats). I am proud that I went with PDP even though it's a rip off to import into the UK.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo