07-27-2016, 03:51 PM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Started working on this yesterday and I plan on adding more things. As of right now the main change is the sniper, but it's still a WIP.

Sniping:

1. Start the program and it'll create a Config folder for you with all the files you need to edit to login and configure your bot.
  2. Inside the Config folder, make a file called snipe.txt
  3. The bot will parse this file line by line and try to snipe each pokemon in this file. The format for sniping is - latitude,longitude:PokemonId
  4. When you enter all the coordinates and Pokemon you want to snipe, save the snipe.txt file.
  5. If the bot isn't running, start it and at launch it'll check your snipe.txt file and try to snipe all the Pokemon in there. Otherwise, wait until your bot hits a Pokestop and it'll scan it then.

The bot will check snipe.txt when you load the program, and then it will automatically check it at each Pokestop while the bot is running. So if you find a new Pokemon you want to snipe, just save it in snipe.txt and wait a second for a Pokestop and it should snipe it.

Here's an example snipe.txt:
    -34.84077988462681,138.49191695451736:Snorlax
-33.85787788391025,151.20364189390804:Magmar
-37.8231663,144.9571827Happyragonair

Always Delete Pokemon:
If there are Pokemon that you don't want any of (maybe the bot doesn't always get rid of them in the normal transfer or they just suck), my version has an always delete pokemon list.

1. Go inside the Config folder and open config.json
  2. Find the value "UsePokemonsToAlwaysDelete" and change it from false to true
  3. Search for "PokemonsToAlwaysDelete" and you should find a list of Pokemon, these are the Pokemon that will always be deleted
  4. Simply remove or add any you want or don't want. Make sure you include a comma at the end of each Pokemon name
  5. Save the file and reload the bot. It will now always delete EVERY Pokemon that you have of the specific Pokemon you entered in the list.

You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

The following 18 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

B_colo_pr, BadChoicesZ, Bloated, Cameron, Crunk, DeezShinyNutz, G-NeR, jjjjjrussell, Joren, JrModz, Kryptus, moekroeman, Pricey91, RTE, SavageRising, Dacoco, Jon Snow, Wild.
07-31-2016, 12:53 PM #47
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
Originally posted by tehshouter View Post
The sniper only works with the coords in config.json , but it works :P

That's what I am referring to. Please read my edit xP I do say that the bot isn't reading the snipe.txt file
07-31-2016, 12:55 PM #48
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
link dead?

I just re-uploaded the link onto MediaFire

You must login or register to view this content.
07-31-2016, 03:33 PM #49
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by Crunk View Post
That's what I am referring to. Please read my edit xP I do say that the bot isn't reading the snipe.txt file

Sorry about that. I just noticed that myself last night but I was trying to clean up some other things that NecroBot had wrong with it and was too tired to figure out that problem. I'll get it fixed today.
07-31-2016, 04:09 PM #50
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Sorry about that. I just noticed that myself last night but I was trying to clean up some other things that NecroBot had wrong with it and was too tired to figure out that problem. I'll get it fixed today.

No prob Tustin. I've made due with it haha
07-31-2016, 11:37 PM #51
Tustin
Balls of Steel
I pushed a new commit that fixes the automatic sniping issue. It was caused by NecroBot using Pokevision API to fetch Pokemon and since their site has been shut down until further notice, it could no longer pull Pokemon from the site. I changed it to a new API and it seems to be working again, although I don't know if the API I chose is rate limited or not so if you notice the sniping just stop working after a certain amount of time, just let me know! Smile
You must login or register to view this content.

I'll upload a compiled version and make a release on the repo shortly.

The following user thanked Tustin for this useful post:

Crunk
07-31-2016, 11:45 PM #52
08-01-2016, 12:24 AM #53
oohhh holy shiitt!!!!!! is amazing GREAT JOB!!!!KryptusGeo
08-01-2016, 09:00 AM #54
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
Probably a noob question, but I'll ask it anyway. I left the bot running for a while and I've returned to a Electrabuzz infestation. Eventually this caused me to have too many pokemon and the bot stopped working effectively. I've looked through the config file and the "PokemonsNotToTransfer" list but there is no Electrabuzz. Obviously I'd like to continue catching them for XP and candy, but how do I stop them from taking over?

Other than that, this bot is the business. Good job.

Edit: I tried to add Electrabuzz to "PokemonsTransferFilter" and everything went tits up. I deleted that and simply replaced Pidgeotto with Electrabuzz and altered some of the values. Everything seems to be working now. I'm assuming that I could have added it but I fucked up somewhere and caused errors.
Last edited by Pricey91 ; 08-01-2016 at 10:30 AM.
08-01-2016, 01:50 PM #55
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by Pricey91 View Post
Probably a noob question, but I'll ask it anyway. I left the bot running for a while and I've returned to a Electrabuzz infestation. Eventually this caused me to have too many pokemon and the bot stopped working effectively. I've looked through the config file and the "PokemonsNotToTransfer" list but there is no Electrabuzz. Obviously I'd like to continue catching them for XP and candy, but how do I stop them from taking over?

Other than that, this bot is the business. Good job.

Edit: I tried to add Electrabuzz to "PokemonsTransferFilter" and everything went tits up. I deleted that and simply replaced Pidgeotto with Electrabuzz and altered some of the values. Everything seems to be working now. I'm assuming that I could have added it but I fucked up somewhere and caused errors.

You probably forgot to add a comma to the Pokemon above the Electrabuzz when you added it to the list. If you'd still like to catch them, I added a "always delete Pokemon" option that will always transfer all the Pokemon you have of the specific type you put. Simply find the "UseAlwaysDeletePokemon" option in the config (that might not be the exact name but I can't remember what I called it) and set it to true. Then towards the bottom of the config you can use the "AlwaysDeletePokemon" list. Just add or remove any Pokemon you want/don't want in that list and reload the bot.

The following user thanked Tustin for this useful post:

Pricey91

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo