07-27-2016, 03:51 PM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Started working on this yesterday and I plan on adding more things. As of right now the main change is the sniper, but it's still a WIP.

Sniping:

1. Start the program and it'll create a Config folder for you with all the files you need to edit to login and configure your bot.
  2. Inside the Config folder, make a file called snipe.txt
  3. The bot will parse this file line by line and try to snipe each pokemon in this file. The format for sniping is - latitude,longitude:PokemonId
  4. When you enter all the coordinates and Pokemon you want to snipe, save the snipe.txt file.
  5. If the bot isn't running, start it and at launch it'll check your snipe.txt file and try to snipe all the Pokemon in there. Otherwise, wait until your bot hits a Pokestop and it'll scan it then.

The bot will check snipe.txt when you load the program, and then it will automatically check it at each Pokestop while the bot is running. So if you find a new Pokemon you want to snipe, just save it in snipe.txt and wait a second for a Pokestop and it should snipe it.

Here's an example snipe.txt:
    -34.84077988462681,138.49191695451736:Snorlax
-33.85787788391025,151.20364189390804:Magmar
-37.8231663,144.9571827Happyragonair

Always Delete Pokemon:
If there are Pokemon that you don't want any of (maybe the bot doesn't always get rid of them in the normal transfer or they just suck), my version has an always delete pokemon list.

1. Go inside the Config folder and open config.json
  2. Find the value "UsePokemonsToAlwaysDelete" and change it from false to true
  3. Search for "PokemonsToAlwaysDelete" and you should find a list of Pokemon, these are the Pokemon that will always be deleted
  4. Simply remove or add any you want or don't want. Make sure you include a comma at the end of each Pokemon name
  5. Save the file and reload the bot. It will now always delete EVERY Pokemon that you have of the specific Pokemon you entered in the list.

You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

The following 18 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

B_colo_pr, BadChoicesZ, Bloated, Cameron, Crunk, DeezShinyNutz, G-NeR, jjjjjrussell, Joren, JrModz, Kryptus, moekroeman, Pricey91, RTE, SavageRising, Dacoco, Jon Snow, Wild.
08-01-2016, 02:58 PM #56
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
I pushed a new commit that fixes the automatic sniping issue. It was caused by NecroBot using Pokevision API to fetch Pokemon and since their site has been shut down until further notice, it could no longer pull Pokemon from the site. I changed it to a new API and it seems to be working again, although I don't know if the API I chose is rate limited or not so if you notice the sniping just stop working after a certain amount of time, just let me know! Smile
You must login or register to view this content.

I'll upload a compiled version and make a release on the repo shortly.

After running for about 10-20 hours I ran into the sniper not working. It seems to be the same issue as before.

[noparse][10:46:55] (ERROR) System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at PoGo.NecroBot.Logic.Tasks.SnipePokemonTask.SnipeScanForPokemon(ISession session, Location location) in C:\Users\tvgfx\Documents\Pokemon Go Bot\PoGo.NecroBot.Logic\Tasks\SnipePokemonTask.cs:line 346[/noparse]
08-02-2016, 03:28 PM #57
Hells
I'm Back...
What is my google username?

I assume it's my email address, I'm typing that and my password but I get a error when trying to run, red writing telling me I need to input correct info... the info is correct though
08-02-2016, 03:51 PM #58
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
Originally posted by Hells View Post
What is my google username?

I assume it's my email address, I'm typing that and my password but I get a error when trying to run, red writing telling me I need to input correct info... the info is correct though

Put your username and password in quotations ("[email protected], "password")

The following user thanked Crunk for this useful post:

Hells
08-02-2016, 07:04 PM #59
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Started working on this yesterday and I plan on adding more things. As of right now the main change is the sniper, but it's still a WIP.

Sniping:

1. Start the program and it'll create a Config folder for you with all the files you need to edit to login and configure your bot.
  2. Inside the Config folder, make a file called snipe.txt
  3. The bot will parse this file line by line and try to snipe each pokemon in this file. The format for sniping is - latitude,longitude:PokemonId
  4. When you enter all the coordinates and Pokemon you want to snipe, save the snipe.txt file.
  5. If the bot isn't running, start it and at launch it'll check your snipe.txt file and try to snipe all the Pokemon in there. Otherwise, wait until your bot hits a Pokestop and it'll scan it then.

The bot will check snipe.txt when you load the program, and then it will automatically check it at each Pokestop while the bot is running. So if you find a new Pokemon you want to snipe, just save it in snipe.txt and wait a second for a Pokestop and it should snipe it.

Here's an example snipe.txt:
    -34.84077988462681,138.49191695451736:Snorlax
-33.85787788391025,151.20364189390804:Magmar
-37.8231663,144.9571827Happyragonair

Always Delete Pokemon:
If there are Pokemon that you don't want any of (maybe the bot doesn't always get rid of them in the normal transfer or they just suck), my version has an always delete pokemon list.

1. Go inside the Config folder and open config.json
  2. Find the value "UsePokemonsToAlwaysDelete" and change it from false to true
  3. Search for "PokemonsToAlwaysDelete" and you should find a list of Pokemon, these are the Pokemon that will always be deleted
  4. Simply remove or add any you want or don't want. Make sure you include a comma at the end of each Pokemon name
  5. Save the file and reload the bot. It will now always delete EVERY Pokemon that you have of the specific Pokemon you entered in the list.

You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

I know this sounds like a dumb question but for the updated version where would you put the snipe.txt file at? in the config file right? Because i tried that and it's not sniping any pokemon.
08-02-2016, 07:15 PM #60
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
Originally posted by metrodemon View Post
I know this sounds like a dumb question but for the updated version where would you put the snipe.txt file at? in the config file right? Because i tried that and it's not sniping any pokemon.

The manual sniper is currently not working.
08-03-2016, 12:01 AM #61
Don't work for me ..
08-03-2016, 12:43 AM #62
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
Originally posted by PetitChat5430 View Post
Don't work for me ..

What is your issue(s)?
08-03-2016, 01:38 AM #63
I found for google auth.

"GoogleUsername": "[email protected]",
"GooglePassword": "testpassword"