07-28-2016, 12:02 AM #1
Dacoco
I void warranties.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, I've been flexing for a while about getting XP fast, and I think its time to release it.

Step 1: First go ahead and download You must login or register to view this content., you will also need a bot that allows GPX Pathing, like Tustins, or You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2: Depending on the bot you are using, you will have to edit the config to make the bot accept GPX Pathing. If you are using Tustins bot, you will navigate to the config folder and open the config file in notepad++. Set "UseGPXPathing" to true, and go to "GpxFile" and make it "central park loop.GPX" If you are using Spegeli's you will have to edit the UserSettings in VS to make it accept GP Pathing, but its the same thing as before. You should also change your default coordinates to 40.78331573912652,-73.96486937999725 as that is the first place this bot uses, as well as making your WalkingSpeedInKilometerPerHour 300, and your MaxTravelDistanceInMeters 2000. For some reason, Spegelis gets me more XP/h about 30k more, but im level 32 and not really bothered about ranking up anymore, so Im using Tustins for the sniping feature

Step 3: Place the central park loop.gpx in the folder with the .exe.

Step 4. Start the bot, and watch the XP come in, With this method I have gotten to as much as 130k xp/hr and 230k xp/hr with an egg.

You must login or register to view this content. Right click PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Console and open in notepad and change the login settings to yours.

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Dacoco ; 07-31-2016 at 07:57 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Dacoco for this useful post:

Bloated, Ethan, JrModz, Midnight, Python, r14d, RTE, Slinky, Sloth, TheLastHelmet, Vince, zodmaster

The following user groaned Dacoco for this awful post:

SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
07-29-2016, 07:39 AM #20
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by svejar View Post
so basically i need to download visual studio 2015 to compile the file.

Then follow all instructions?

I compiled it for you, its in the main thread now.
07-29-2016, 07:52 AM #21
Link is wrong

[url]https://-http//www.mediafire.com/download/84tl9vq1y9rpq8p/Debug%282%29.rar[/url]
07-29-2016, 08:03 AM #22
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by alex7919 View Post
Link is wrong

[url]https://-http//www.mediafire.com/download/84tl9vq1y9rpq8p/Debug%282%29.rar[/url]

Sorry, Fixed :p

The following user thanked Dacoco for this useful post:

alex7919
07-29-2016, 08:33 AM #23
Dan
I'm a god.
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post

You must login or register to view this content. Right click PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Console and open in notepad and change the login settings to yours.

That link is broke and you didn't include the gpx file.
07-29-2016, 08:41 AM #24
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Dan View Post
That link is broke and you didn't include the gpx file.

I fixed the link, and fuck.
07-29-2016, 01:35 PM #25
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Might do later if I am not busy

You know this is why you have always been my favorite dude here! How have ya been Geo, still messing with Mod Menus and such?

Thank you again BTW, appreciate your work bro!
07-29-2016, 04:33 PM #26
can someone do a .exe compiled file with only the login configuration file to change?
07-29-2016, 06:27 PM #27
svejar
Keeper
got it running but got an error, there is no central park loop.gpx in the main folder, should I add it?

EDIT:
Did that and It's working, thanks Dacoco!!

Just one question, why this bot and not Tustins ?
Last edited by svejar ; 07-29-2016 at 06:33 PM.
07-29-2016, 07:17 PM #28
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by dariog1988 View Post
can someone do a .exe compiled file with only the login configuration file to change?

I literally just did that, all you have to do is change your login and drag the central park loop.gpx over into the directory

Originally posted by svejar View Post
got it running but got an error, there is no central park loop.gpx in the main folder, should I add it?

EDIT:
Did that and It's working, thanks Dacoco!!

Just one question, why this bot and not Tustins ?

Spegeli seems to get me more XP than Tustins, plus he is always coming out with new private updates and I dont want to release something that isnt intended to be released.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo