07-28-2016, 12:02 AM #1
Dacoco
I void warranties.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, I've been flexing for a while about getting XP fast, and I think its time to release it.

Step 1: First go ahead and download You must login or register to view this content., you will also need a bot that allows GPX Pathing, like Tustins, or You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2: Depending on the bot you are using, you will have to edit the config to make the bot accept GPX Pathing. If you are using Tustins bot, you will navigate to the config folder and open the config file in notepad++. Set "UseGPXPathing" to true, and go to "GpxFile" and make it "central park loop.GPX" If you are using Spegeli's you will have to edit the UserSettings in VS to make it accept GP Pathing, but its the same thing as before. You should also change your default coordinates to 40.78331573912652,-73.96486937999725 as that is the first place this bot uses, as well as making your WalkingSpeedInKilometerPerHour 300, and your MaxTravelDistanceInMeters 2000. For some reason, Spegelis gets me more XP/h about 30k more, but im level 32 and not really bothered about ranking up anymore, so Im using Tustins for the sniping feature

Step 3: Place the central park loop.gpx in the folder with the .exe.

Step 4. Start the bot, and watch the XP come in, With this method I have gotten to as much as 130k xp/hr and 230k xp/hr with an egg.

You must login or register to view this content. Right click PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Console and open in notepad and change the login settings to yours.

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Dacoco ; 07-31-2016 at 07:57 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Dacoco for this useful post:

Bloated, Ethan, JrModz, Midnight, Python, r14d, RTE, Slinky, Sloth, TheLastHelmet, Vince, zodmaster

The following user groaned Dacoco for this awful post:

SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
08-01-2016, 12:30 AM #56
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by metrodemon View Post
i am softbanned but your other version of the bot before this one came out today, was able to work after I failed to catch pokemon for a minute or so, this one you updated just goes to pokestops and increases the distance of each pokestop, so rather using this good bot, I had to find another one that isn't destroyed after an updated version came out, sorry for being rude but I just want to point that out. AND me and my friend were trying to find the issue of this and we can't find anything to solve this problem, so we gave up and used a better bot that has a built in system that gets rid of the softban, unfortunately, your "bot" doesn't do that.

its not my bot, but ok.
08-01-2016, 12:37 AM #57
You must login or register to view this content. the difference You must login or register to view this content.
08-01-2016, 12:40 AM #58
Dacoco
I void warranties.
You must login or register to view this content. the difference You must login or register to view this content.

Next time you are trying to talk to someone directly, press this button
It will notify them that you are replying to them.

And the bot works fine for me, you must have fucked something up in the config. Dont know if you are trying to make me feel bad about you not getting the proper amounts of xp or not.
08-01-2016, 12:45 AM #59
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post

And the bot works fine for me, you must have fucked something up in the config. Dont know if you are trying to make me feel bad about you not getting the proper amounts of xp or not.

me and my friend both tried and and it still doesn't work. send me the bot that you are using.
08-01-2016, 12:46 AM #60
Dacoco
I void warranties.
me and my friend both tried and and it still doesn't work. send me the bot that you are using.

The bot im using is in the thread.
08-01-2016, 01:15 AM #61
r14d
Bounty hunter
The bot im using is in the thread.

im having the same problem he does and legit all i did was add the central park loop and put my gmail info to the compiled from the thread
and im also 100% not softbanned i just checked multiple times
08-01-2016, 01:16 AM #62
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by r14d View Post
im having the same problem he does and legit all i did was add the central park loop and put my gmail info to the compiled from the thread

Then try a different bot I guess, I have no clue what your guys' problem is
08-01-2016, 01:21 AM #63
zodmaster
Bounty hunter

make my day :laughing::laughing::laughing:
08-01-2016, 03:56 AM #64
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Followed perfectly and only getting a 10-20k boost over what I got in Sydney with no GPX (60k) 4 hour runtime

Edit: Asked Tustin for his config, running at 150 xp/h on Tustins bot currently.

Suggest speed 450KM
Suggest range 2500M

About to use these setting now to see what I get. lol
Kind of stoked and at the same time extremely curious.
I'm using the Setting Configs on NecroBot to see if I get something Similar or Different.

Will Post to Keep you updated. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo