07-29-2016, 08:19 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Necrobot no longer works. Apologies everyone. New bot here:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Red ; 08-12-2016 at 04:29 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

Alt, Aimz, Crunk, Cryptic, Daddy, DMoney750, grifzxp, iDecipher, J3RZY__D3V1L, Kryptus, MathersMods, MikeOxBig, moekroeman, ONEster, pojntxoog, Riften, Rogue_Wolf, Kronos, SmoKyWarfame, TheMightyMoJo, Tustin, Wu., zodmaster
08-10-2016, 06:07 PM #146
Eddie
Big Sister
Originally posted by Red View Post
**UPDATE**

With the new update, you will have to re-add the settings to the config, after this it will auto-transfer your config with every new update. It now has the new API to continue botting.

Here is the bot download:

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

For the latest version of Necrobot to download go here:

Please consider editing the config after you have followed the tutorial to edit some settings to how you desire.

I've already helped out a bunch of people who's bot kept crashing always or won't login.

Here's a step by step tutorial.

*Make sure your Google account does NOT have dual auth*

1. Download release.zip from above.

2. Run the bot and it should auto update and then auto close. If it does auto update first, run the bot again then go through the setup.

3. Go into Config Folder and edit config.json with notepad++

4. Add a location you want to use as the latitude/longitude.

5. Alter the other settings to how you desire.

6. Run the bot.

**THINGS TO NOTE**

It will auto update when there is an update, so once it updates in the future you may need to re-edit the Config to the setting you chose (it can sometimes disable on update) but it should auto transfer the config.json and auth.json on each update.

Sniping can be used now so if you wish to snipe pokemon you must enable it in the config like this:
"SnipeAtPokestops": true,

how do i stop the bot from transferring pokemon?
08-10-2016, 06:07 PM #147
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by iDon View Post
Weird . I see no PokeStops on the map on the game

I know I checked it out and it's the same for me. It's the servers they appear to be unstable.
08-10-2016, 06:10 PM #148
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Eddie View Post
how do i stop the bot from transferring pokemon?

Edit the config.json, find this:
"UsePokemonToNotCatchFilter": false,

Change it to true, then add all the pokemon you want to keep in this list in the config:
"PokemonsNotToTransfer": [
"venusaur",
"charizard",
"blastoise",
"clefable",

The following user thanked Red for this useful post:

Eddie
08-10-2016, 06:13 PM #149
iDon
I’m too L33T
I know I checked it out and it's the same for me. It's the servers they appear to be unstable.

Necrobot working for me now but it's still strange ring pokemons I don't have bro. For example. It caught a damn farfetched, and a Hitmochan and some other nice high pokemons I don't have and it still transferred. Help me out. Shit is confusing bro
08-10-2016, 06:21 PM #150
iDon
I’m too L33T

Like how do I get it to keep the pokemons I don't have? Even the most common ones them transfer them after I have one of each Pokemon. Feel me? I want to be able to have every single Pokemon that it catches them transfer after I have it so that I'll have that Pokemon
08-10-2016, 06:21 PM #151
Red
Life In Technicolor
Necrobot working for me now but it's still strange ring pokemons I don't have bro. For example. It caught a damn farfetched, and a Hitmochan and some other nice high pokemons I don't have and it still transferred. Help me out. Shit is confusing bro

Edit the config.json, find this:
"UsePokemonToNotCatchFilter": false,

Change it to true, then add all the pokemon you want to keep in this list in the config:
"PokemonsNotToTransfer": [
"venusaur",
"charizard",
"blastoise",
"clefable",
08-10-2016, 06:24 PM #152
Red
Life In Technicolor
Like how do I get it to keep the pokemons I don't have? Even the most common ones them transfer them after I have one of each Pokemon. Feel me? I want to be able to have every single Pokemon that it catches them transfer after I have it so that I'll have that Pokemon

Literally just told you. Happy

The following user thanked Red for this useful post:

iDon
08-10-2016, 06:40 PM #153
iDon
I’m too L33T
Literally just told you. Happy

yea I wrote that without seeing your message lol, now I tried to look for a full list of pokemons available but not having any luck, can you point me out? and also after I put all available pokemons that Pogo has on the "PokemonsNotToTransfer" list, will it transfer the rest if I already have one? know what I'm saying?
08-10-2016, 06:44 PM #154
Red
Life In Technicolor
yea I wrote that without seeing your message lol, now I tried to look for a full list of pokemons available but not having any luck, can you point me out? and also after I put all available pokemons that Pogo has on the "PokemonsNotToTransfer" list, will it transfer the rest if I already have one? know what I'm saying?

Any pokemon name you add to that list, the bot will NOT transfer. So if you want to keep Pidgey, add "pidgey", to the list.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo