Post: Minecraft Server (1.0.0) Creative mode (non hamachi) (live 24/7) (need builders)
12-24-2011, 08:04 PM #1
razamc
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi i am looking for people to join our server people who like building interesting and fun things it is a white listed server and it is live for 24 hours day day so you can log on when ever you want it is not a hamachi server
i will white list you straight away if you want to play on this server Donations would be appreciated if you like the server to keep the server up (the donations would not be going to me but multiplayergaming (clanforge) where the server is hosted)
The mods that are on the server are:

CraftBook
NoFire
NoTNT
no Grief
WorldEdit
WorldGuard

More mods can be added on request

The specs of the machine are

1GB of dedicated server ram
Max of 8 players (but can be upgraded)
It is a private server that is dedicated to one ip and the same ports and has no LAG!

Here are some pictures of the server

You must login or register to view this content.

The Ip For the server is: 46.20.119.174:30465 Message me or post on here to be white listed !
01-02-2012, 01:54 AM #29
jdrain11
Are you high?
Originally posted by razamc View Post
Hi i am looking for people to join our server people who like building interesting and fun things it is a white listed server and it is live for 24 hours day day so you can log on when ever you want it is not a hamachi server
i will white list you straight away if you want to play on this server Donations would be appreciated if you like the server to keep the server up (the donations would not be going to me but multiplayergaming (clanforge) where the server is hosted)
The mods that are on the server are:

CraftBook
NoFire
NoTNT
no Grief
WorldEdit
WorldGuard

More mods can be added on request

The specs of the machine are

1GB of dedicated server ram
Max of 8 players (but can be upgraded)
It is a private server that is dedicated to one ip and the same ports and has no LAG!

Here are some pictures of the server

The Ip For the server is: 46.20.119.174:30465 Message me or post on here to be white listed !

can you whitelist me my name is mrspeedy40
01-02-2012, 02:48 AM #30
Raedin
Haxor!
Originally posted by jdrain11 View Post
can you whitelist me my name is mrspeedy40

^ Added ^

when you log in type in /gamemode (your minecraft username) 1 for creative mode

remember no griefing.......

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

ok, so i guess you can`t give your self creative mode, you will just have to wait and play it survival mode untill me or an admin is online

sorry
01-02-2012, 03:05 AM #31
Default Avatar
Cammy
Originally posted by Raedin View Post
^ Added ^

when you log in type in /gamemode (your minecraft username) 1 for creative mode

remember no griefing.......

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

ok, so i guess you can`t give your self creative mode, you will just have to wait and play it survival mode untill me or an admin is online

sorry

Not recommended you white list mrspeedy40, I had to ban him the other day for griefing the ngu server. Just a heads up :p
01-02-2012, 04:37 AM #32
Raedin
Haxor!
Originally posted by Cammmmy View Post
Not recommended you white list mrspeedy40, I had to ban him the other day for griefing the ngu server. Just a heads up :p

hmm, ya don`t need to wory about him any more, i un-whitelisted him and banned him, i`m not going to let a griefer on this server,i never let a griefer get back onafter i banned the player on my other 2 servers i Adminshiped/owned. if you don`t like that, tell me and we`ll work it out.
Last edited by Raedin ; 01-02-2012 at 04:48 AM.
01-02-2012, 05:33 AM #33
jdrain11
Are you high?
Originally posted by Raedin View Post
hmm, ya don`t need to wory about him any more, i un-whitelisted him and banned him, i`m not going to let a griefer on this server,i never let a griefer get back onafter i banned the player on my other 2 servers i Adminshiped/owned. if you don`t like that, tell me and we`ll work it out.

mrspeedy40 is a shared user with other people on ngu so that wasn't me it was someone else but whatever.
also i don't grief and i was in the middle of building something when i was banned.
Last edited by jdrain11 ; 01-02-2012 at 05:39 AM.
01-02-2012, 06:20 AM #34
Raedin
Haxor!
Originally posted by jdrain11 View Post
mrspeedy40 is a shared user with other people on ngu so that wasn't me it was someone else but whatever.
also i don't grief and i was in the middle of building something when i was banned.

well, let me think about it, i need to talk to an admin to get more coomands for the server, so when i`m talking to him i`ll bring up the subject about you.
i don`t know if you griefed or not.
anyway, i`m out for the night,
i`ll bring it back up tommarow
01-02-2012, 04:43 PM #35
IGN:manwithplan12345
Griefer: no
WHY im here: to build
I really need a server to build on Happy
01-02-2012, 06:55 PM #36
Raedin
Haxor!
Originally posted by manwithplan1234 View Post
IGN:manwithplan12345
Griefer: no
WHY im here: to build
I really need a server to build on Happy

^your added^
if you join right now, i can give you creative mode

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Originally posted by razamc View Post
Hello raedin due to people griefing the server everyone that wasn't admin on the white list was removed i have re-white listed you and you are welcome to white list people if you know the commands Winky Winky

hey,
i need to know what the command is for unbanning just so i know for later on.
thanks
01-02-2012, 08:30 PM #37
HI! Im looking for a great server.. Im not a premium yet, but wonder if you can try to enter me into it. ISad Awesome Sniper_scope1o5

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo