Post: Minecraft Server (1.0.0) Creative mode (non hamachi) (live 24/7) (need builders)
12-24-2011, 08:04 PM #1
razamc
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi i am looking for people to join our server people who like building interesting and fun things it is a white listed server and it is live for 24 hours day day so you can log on when ever you want it is not a hamachi server
i will white list you straight away if you want to play on this server Donations would be appreciated if you like the server to keep the server up (the donations would not be going to me but multiplayergaming (clanforge) where the server is hosted)
The mods that are on the server are:

CraftBook
NoFire
NoTNT
no Grief
WorldEdit
WorldGuard

More mods can be added on request

The specs of the machine are

1GB of dedicated server ram
Max of 8 players (but can be upgraded)
It is a private server that is dedicated to one ip and the same ports and has no LAG!

Here are some pictures of the server

You must login or register to view this content.

The Ip For the server is: 46.20.119.174:30465 Message me or post on here to be white listed !
01-02-2012, 09:20 PM #38
Raedin
Haxor!
Originally posted by scope1o5 View Post
HI! Im looking for a great server.. Im not a premium yet, but wonder if you can try to enter me into it. ISad Awesome Sniper_scope1o5

^Added^ when you log in, type in /gamemode (you minecraft username) 1
and see if that gives you creative mode, i don`t know if it will work, but try it.
have fun!!
read the rule board Smile
Thanks
01-04-2012, 12:09 PM #39
Default Avatar
henry2
i help with building and fix what griefers wreck i am a great minecraft player so please white list me
01-04-2012, 12:31 PM #40
PsYcHoSiS
Eatin' poopy
Originally posted by razamc View Post
Hi i am looking for people to join our server people who like building interesting and fun things it is a white listed server and it is live for 24 hours day day so you can log on when ever you want it is not a hamachi server
i will white list you straight away if you want to play on this server Donations would be appreciated if you like the server to keep the server up (the donations would not be going to me but multiplayergaming (clanforge) where the server is hosted)

CraftBook
NoFire
NoTNT
no Grief
WorldEdit
WorldGuard

It is a private server that is dedicated to one ip and the same ports and has no LAG!

The Ip For the server is: 46.20.119.174:30465 Message me or post on here to be white listed !

It won't let me change to creative Not Happy or Sad
01-04-2012, 05:37 PM #41
Raedin
Haxor!
Originally posted by henry2 View Post
i help with building and fix what griefers wreck i am a great minecraft player so please white list me

^Added^

when you log in, type in /gamemode (your minecraft username) 1

is your username henry2 ???

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Originally posted by PsYcHoSiS View Post
It won't let me change to creative Not Happy or Sad

try now, i op`d you, im not sure that it will work or not.
let me know if it works
01-04-2012, 07:37 PM #42
PsYcHoSiS
Eatin' poopy
Originally posted by Raedin View Post
^Added^

is your username henry2 ???

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

try now, i op`d you, im not sure that it will work or not.
let me know if it works

It works Happy
01-04-2012, 09:22 PM #43
Raedin
Haxor!
Originally posted by psychosis View Post
it works :d

great!! Happy
01-04-2012, 09:25 PM #44
Originally posted by razamc View Post
Hi i am looking for people to join our server people who like building interesting and fun things it is a white listed server and it is live for 24 hours day day so you can log on when ever you want it is not a hamachi server

CraftBook
NoFire
NoTNT
no Grief
WorldEdit
WorldGuard

I Build Things In Minecraft!
WhiteList Guardian720 Please!
01-04-2012, 10:01 PM #45
razamc
Keeper
Hi xStyleModz you have now been whitelisted please do not grief as i can find out your ip and ban you and report you on nextgen Smile

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Hello everyone if you are trying to access the server you might not be able to as the server seems to keep removing blocks when placed i am in contact with the server host at the moment and it may be the ports keep moving rather than being static don't worry if you cant get on you haven't been removed its just the server being glitchy i hope to get this problem fixed within 24 hours and am working on it as fast as i can

thanks for your patients razamc
01-05-2012, 02:02 AM #46
Raedin
Haxor!
Originally posted by xStyleModz View Post
I Build Things In Minecraft!
WhiteList Guardian720 Please!

^Added^

to get creative mode

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.