Post: Borderlands 2 PS3 Profile Save 400mil BA rank (+530%) + All Heads/Skins
12-02-2012, 07:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i decided today to push the BA rank to it's max limit and make sure everything skin is there including all DLCs one and vehicles ones. I even have bought the costume pack skins and are active on this profiles save but they wont appear if you haven't bought the costume pack yourself... I know 16% extra isn't any difference at all and will not be noticeable but i wanted to update this for fun...

EU:
You must login or register to view this content.
US:

Screenshot:

HERE IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE SAVE GONE INTO THE NEGATIVE AFTER EARNING AROUND 70,000 BAD ASS RANK THIS SCREENSHOT IS NOT THIS PROFILE SAVE:

And they say in the loading screen that bad ass rank is infinite:

YEAH INFINITE MY FUCKING ASS lol

Enjoy :p
Last edited by dawizard1 ; 04-15-2013 at 11:46 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to dawizard1 for this useful post:

[DGK], Andygee87, Dman93, ElijahMikalson, FunnyFunkyCow, Gian_, issue, jake0213, K5‎‎, Littledb, Platina, PS4-USA, Snake Eyes, Uncrwnd KNG
11-06-2014, 11:16 PM #164
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by dawizard1 View Post
So i decided today to push the BA rank to it's max limit and make sure everything skin is there including all DLCs one and vehicles ones. I even have bought the costume pack skins and are active on this profiles save but they wont appear if you haven't bought the costume pack yourself... I know 16% extra isn't any difference at all and will not be noticeable but i wanted to update this for fun...

EU:
US:

Screenshot:

HERE IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE SAVE GONE INTO THE NEGATIVE AFTER EARNING AROUND 70,000 BAD ASS RANK THIS SCREENSHOT IS NOT THIS PROFILE SAVE:

And they say in the loading screen that bad ass rank is infinite:

YEAH INFINITE MY FUCKING ASS lol

Enjoy :p

Whenever I resign it to my account it loads perfectly onto the Saved Data Utility without a problem but when I go into the game it says that the save is not mine and it is going to set profile to 0? Im using Bruteforce to resign and have tried everything I can think of to fix the problem. Any Thought's??
11-07-2014, 01:02 AM #165
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Drumma516 View Post
Whenever I resign it to my account it loads perfectly onto the Saved Data Utility without a problem but when I go into the game it says that the save is not mine and it is going to set profile to 0? Im using Bruteforce to resign and have tried everything I can think of to fix the problem. Any Thought's??

Nevermind Fixed thanks to
Originally posted by Chump
Did you use Bruteforce to resign? Unless they made some new progress it corrupts profiles but try this..

I used these 2 days ago on my sisters PS3 and they are still working but I had to delete her profile then copy one of these over to her PS3.

Just make sure to do it like this:

1. Backup your Profile (If you dont have a USB Drive then make a new user on your PS3 and copy it over to that user.)

2. Delete your Profile Data.

3. Copy dawizards save to your PS3 (the ones in the OP need to be re-signed so use one of the saves above)

4. Start Borderlands 2 and load your character up (You will prob have to load it with triangle because the last character used on this profile was from a different slot that yours.)

5. Press start and look at all of those pretty stats. Smile

6. Run back to your PC navigate to the first post in this thread and underneath it click [ATTACH=CONFIG]25892[/ATTACH]

I have used these saves and other profiles resigned to work on any PS3 for friends and family. So far I havent found a PS3 that it didnt work on. I wish everyone the best of luck and remember always back up your original profile first!

Please please please backup your profile before trying any other profile. I hate getting b*****ed at when these dont work and people blame me because they lost their profile. You should always backup your saves when tinkering with them.
11-30-2014, 04:09 AM #166
yo you add me its conflict_fatal
12-31-2014, 04:04 PM #167
Default Avatar
kotei
hi all i try to use the files but did not work even if i resigned them, i use the ones on chump norris but it freez my game, i try alot of stuff but nothing seems to work can someone help me?
01-01-2015, 12:13 AM #168
Default Avatar
kotei
I try this method but when its gets on the title screen and is synching profile it freeze, i try to resigned it but it did not work, can someone help pls?
03-18-2015, 03:19 PM #169
Can someone please help me resign this so to my psn?
I have tried multiple times with BruteForce now, and every time my ps3 just says the file is corrupt when I try to load.
03-21-2015, 08:17 PM #170
mazdafreak
Bounty hunter
When i start up the game and hit start it keeps freezing at syncing profile
i waited an hour and still nothing
anyone else had this problem?
05-03-2015, 04:49 AM #171
hey chump i have a question, is there a profile out there that has high stats but a low stat to control using shotguns and fibber guns, it is uncontrollable to shoot this with high stats
09-12-2015, 01:59 AM #172
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
This profile data does not work for me. It freezes at the syncing profile bit. It seems that this profile save no longer works.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo