Post: Borderlands 2 PS3 Profile Save 400mil BA rank (+530%) + All Heads/Skins
12-02-2012, 07:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i decided today to push the BA rank to it's max limit and make sure everything skin is there including all DLCs one and vehicles ones. I even have bought the costume pack skins and are active on this profiles save but they wont appear if you haven't bought the costume pack yourself... I know 16% extra isn't any difference at all and will not be noticeable but i wanted to update this for fun...

EU:
You must login or register to view this content.
US:

Screenshot:

HERE IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE SAVE GONE INTO THE NEGATIVE AFTER EARNING AROUND 70,000 BAD ASS RANK THIS SCREENSHOT IS NOT THIS PROFILE SAVE:

And they say in the loading screen that bad ass rank is infinite:

YEAH INFINITE MY FUCKING ASS lol

Enjoy :p
Last edited by dawizard1 ; 04-15-2013 at 11:46 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to dawizard1 for this useful post:

[DGK], Andygee87, Dman93, ElijahMikalson, FunnyFunkyCow, Gian_, issue, jake0213, K5‎‎, Littledb, Platina, PS4-USA, Snake Eyes, Uncrwnd KNG
12-03-2012, 11:29 PM #11
This save is awesome, but once I loaded this I was no longer able to fight Hyperius, Master Gee or Pete the invincible. Has the date trick been used on this profile? And, if so how far out was the date set? Can this be reset/fixed?

Additionally, I am not sure if there is a thread for this or not, but how do you mod a profile on ps3? I just want to add the golden keys to this profile. Thanks for any help!!!
12-04-2012, 01:40 AM #12
1/1/2013 let me fight them again but there is a bug going around stopping people from fighting them till 1/1/2013 even people who havent modded anything are being hit with it
12-04-2012, 03:49 AM #13
If anyone wants to play using this profile, or dupe/trade adds me on the psn. Bmbrm4n
12-04-2012, 04:30 AM #14
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by Jagger007 View Post
Damn no golden keys?! i dunno might stick with 270mil.

Why would you need guns with 400 million badass they are basically useless to you..Plus all the guns in the box are crap tbh

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

Originally posted by dawizard1 View Post
OK i just want to say first thanks to heat5360, my friend on ps3 online_rustler who went crazy 20 hours or so and pushed the profile to 380mil. thanks to fake33 for all the skins and heads. and ofcorse thanks for the person that started this profile - TwiztidGod who got it up to 150mil.

This how ever doesnt not have any Golden Keys. But it does have for 10000000000000% sure all the heads and skins to date. here is the save:

EU:
US:

Screenshot:

I will NOT be working anymore on increasing the BA rank. If anyone else wants to, then go ahead.

Enjoy :p

Nice save, will be using this Smile
12-04-2012, 10:49 AM #15
issue
Keeper
just seen on randys twitter a reply to a bl2 player had posted a pic of modded gun and his reply was "

Randy Pitchford

@Kristige That's hacked shit. Don't touch... Soon we'll be shutting down that kind of thing (out of bounds stats).

2:53am Tues Dec 04

unsure as to if hes meaning badass stats? so just thought id share that info not meaning to cause a panic or nothing btw=)
Last edited by issue ; 12-04-2012 at 02:01 PM.
12-04-2012, 11:36 AM #16
Originally posted by issue View Post
just seen on randys twitter a reply to a bl2 player had posted a pic of modded gun and his reply was "

Randy Pitchford

@Kristige That's hacked shit. Don't touch... Soon we'll be shutting down that kind of thing (out of bounds stats).

2:53am Tues Dec 04

unsure as to if hes meaning badass stats? so just thought id share that info incase the hammer is bout to fall...bloody hope not but if it does thank all the idiots who put the stuff on youtube thinking that their cool!(as the pic givin to him was off youtube..) if anyone dont think its real feel free to check peace=)

I don't think this will be a problem for ps3 modding, because since we use resigned saves it must be harder to track and eliminate, also you have to remember that the xbox mods are much heavier, they can make guns and shit so I think that the hacked guns actually rate higher than our small tweaks on gearbox priority list.
plus this badass rank save was achieved using a glitch so it's legit
12-04-2012, 01:45 PM #17
issue
Keeper
yeah thats cool dude i was just wondering as to what they might do in the terms of modding blocks etc but your rite we all should be sweet using our tweaks and that=) just looking out for the bl2 community so just ignore my thread now lol
12-04-2012, 02:36 PM #18
Lazy D
Keeper
Been trying to get my save resigned for like a month. You are my savior thanks.
12-05-2012, 06:12 AM #19
I am not worried about the profile getting anyone banned, it clearly states in the loading screen of the game that there is no limit to the badass rank you can achieve.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo