Post: Borderlands 2 PS3 Profile Save 400mil BA rank (+530%) + All Heads/Skins
12-02-2012, 07:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i decided today to push the BA rank to it's max limit and make sure everything skin is there including all DLCs one and vehicles ones. I even have bought the costume pack skins and are active on this profiles save but they wont appear if you haven't bought the costume pack yourself... I know 16% extra isn't any difference at all and will not be noticeable but i wanted to update this for fun...

EU:
You must login or register to view this content.
US:

Screenshot:

HERE IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE SAVE GONE INTO THE NEGATIVE AFTER EARNING AROUND 70,000 BAD ASS RANK THIS SCREENSHOT IS NOT THIS PROFILE SAVE:

And they say in the loading screen that bad ass rank is infinite:

YEAH INFINITE MY FUCKING ASS lol

Enjoy :p
Last edited by dawizard1 ; 04-15-2013 at 11:46 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to dawizard1 for this useful post:

[DGK], Andygee87, Dman93, ElijahMikalson, FunnyFunkyCow, Gian_, issue, jake0213, K5‎‎, Littledb, Platina, PS4-USA, Snake Eyes, Uncrwnd KNG
12-29-2012, 12:11 AM #47
Thanks i need this
12-29-2012, 11:32 AM #48
Alright, would somebody help me plz? I'm having a weird issue.. You see, I'm using PS3 Save Resigner to resign my saves. The character saves work absolutely fine without any problem. BUT, all the profile data save games when resigned, the get copied to the ps3 just fine but when the game loads them it gives and error that the profile data is corrupted and will be overwritten with default values. I have tried many badass rank and heads and skins profile datas and all give me this error. Plz help :(
12-29-2012, 03:28 PM #49
TA406LO
Save Point
Originally posted by zam1419 View Post
Alright, would somebody help me plz? I'm having a weird issue.. You see, I'm using PS3 Save Resigner to resign my saves. The character saves work absolutely fine without any problem. BUT, all the profile data save games when resigned, the get copied to the ps3 just fine but when the game loads them it gives and error that the profile data is corrupted and will be overwritten with default values. I have tried many badass rank and heads and skins profile datas and all give me this error. Plz help :(

The profile save use Borderlands1 secure file id not Borderlands2.
12-29-2012, 06:45 PM #50
Originally posted by TA406LO View Post
The profile save use Borderlands1 secure file id not Borderlands2.

If that's the case then how does that affect the save resigning process? Could you direct me on what to do to get this working plz? Smile
12-29-2012, 06:58 PM #51
Haru
Vault dweller
didnt work for me
12-30-2012, 12:44 AM #52
TA406LO
Save Point
Originally posted by zam1419 View Post
If that's the case then how does that affect the save resigning process? Could you direct me on what to do to get this working plz? Smile

Just use this file instead of the one that included in your resign program.
12-30-2012, 06:50 PM #53
For some reason I still cant get it to work. I'm using "ps3 save resigner" (by k.g) with the modded "games.conf" (the bl2 "secure file id" replaced with the b1) and the original that came in the zip. I have tried just resigning and I have tried decrypt and resign. When I try to copy the profile data back to the ps3 it says "data is corrupt" and wont copy. Any ideas? I've checked that all my keys are correct including the console ID I sniffed.
Any help would be appreciated, and if someone is feeling really generous and wants to regisn for me I've included my profile data Happy

Last edited by gamepwnzer ; 12-30-2012 at 07:01 PM.
12-30-2012, 11:14 PM #54
TA406LO
Save Point
Originally posted by gamepwnzer View Post
For some reason I still cant get it to work. I'm using "ps3 save resigner" (by k.g) with the modded "games.conf" (the bl2 "secure file id" replaced with the b1) and the original that came in the zip. I have tried just resigning and I have tried decrypt and resign. When I try to copy the profile data back to the ps3 it says "data is corrupt" and wont copy. Any ideas? I've checked that all my keys are correct including the console ID I sniffed.
Any help would be appreciated, and if someone is feeling really generous and wants to regisn for me I've included my profile data Happy

Hopefully this will work
12-31-2012, 07:56 AM #55
thank you It worked, but the profile It loaded had a B.A rank of 800 with 41 coins 10 gold keys. If possible can you resign with the 400mil save data?
Last edited by gamepwnzer ; 12-31-2012 at 08:43 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo