Post: Borderlands 2 PS3 Profile Save 400mil BA rank (+530%) + All Heads/Skins
12-02-2012, 07:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i decided today to push the BA rank to it's max limit and make sure everything skin is there including all DLCs one and vehicles ones. I even have bought the costume pack skins and are active on this profiles save but they wont appear if you haven't bought the costume pack yourself... I know 16% extra isn't any difference at all and will not be noticeable but i wanted to update this for fun...

EU:
You must login or register to view this content.
US:

Screenshot:

HERE IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE SAVE GONE INTO THE NEGATIVE AFTER EARNING AROUND 70,000 BAD ASS RANK THIS SCREENSHOT IS NOT THIS PROFILE SAVE:

And they say in the loading screen that bad ass rank is infinite:

YEAH INFINITE MY FUCKING ASS lol

Enjoy :p
Last edited by dawizard1 ; 04-15-2013 at 11:46 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to dawizard1 for this useful post:

[DGK], Andygee87, Dman93, ElijahMikalson, FunnyFunkyCow, Gian_, issue, jake0213, K5‎‎, Littledb, Platina, PS4-USA, Snake Eyes, Uncrwnd KNG
01-28-2013, 05:57 AM #65
Originally posted by evanallen1990 View Post
when i download it to my usb drive and plug it to my ps3 it doesnt show that any info is in the usb drive. what amI doing wrong?

Make a folder named PS3 on the root of your usb drive...then inside of the PS3 folder make a folder named SAVEDATA put your saves in the SAVEDATA folder.....gl to you
01-28-2013, 09:05 PM #66
i got it to download on the ps3 but everything was removed from my game but my characters, even my skin/heads there badass rank was removed to zero and removed. if it worked for you guys can you help me out by dupping the skins/heads for me my psn is AsYouWereCV-22
02-08-2013, 01:13 AM #67
not work to me..??
why..??
02-08-2013, 01:24 AM #68
Originally posted by kurniawan View Post
not work to me..??
why..??

Did you resign it?
did you make a folder on your flash drive called PS3, and another one inside called SAVEDATA?
Are you sure you've followed all the steps to get the resigner to work?

99% of the time it's one of the items above that's why I asked, just common mistakes I've seen
02-08-2013, 08:18 AM #69
Originally posted by CESRG View Post
Did you resign it?
did you make a folder on your flash drive called PS3, and another one inside called SAVEDATA?
Are you sure you've followed all the steps to get the resigner to work?

99% of the time it's one of the items above that's why I asked, just common mistakes I've seen

also unable/corupt.resignt with xploder.
02-10-2013, 02:23 PM #70
Akaipwn
Do a barrel roll!
old..
Last edited by Akaipwn ; 07-01-2014 at 09:15 AM.
02-11-2013, 03:44 AM #71
xGunz
Every Path is no Mistake
Originally posted by dawizard1 View Post
OK i just want to say first thanks to heat5360, my friend on ps3 online_rustler who went crazy 20 hours or so and pushed the profile to 380mil. thanks to fake33 for all the skins and heads. and ofcorse thanks for the person that started this profile - TwiztidGod who got it up to 150mil.

This how ever doesnt not have any Golden Keys. But it does have for 10000000000000% sure all the heads and skins to date. here is the save:

EU:
US:

Screenshot:

I will NOT be working anymore on increasing the BA rank. If anyone else wants to, then go ahead.

Enjoy :p

if you could resign this save for me illl give you lots of rep+ Happy
02-26-2013, 04:58 PM #72
It has been a long time since I have been on here, but I tried the save resigner and bruteforce save data for the 400 BA and can't get that to work but it works to let me mod my characters....can someone hook me up on the 400 BA? You must login or register to view this content.
02-26-2013, 07:51 PM #73
I bought Xploder or whatever and it is still not working for me..... You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo