Post: Borrow Glitch Application (Saves: Time, Bandwidth, Energy, Money) OFW
02-22-2013, 04:38 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Confirmed working on ; BCUS98114 ; BCES00569

1. Borrow a friend's car in-game.
  2. Savegame --> USB --> PC.
  3. Download link above, extract folder from zip, Start the .exe
  4. Enter the PSN of the savegame.(Case Sensitive)
  5. Select your save game location.
  6. Click "Steal Car"
  7. Savegame --> USB --> PS3
  8. Start GT5

Give Thanks; to You must login or register to view this content., who found & resolved the offsets & sent them to me. :kiss:
to You must login or register to view this content. (pfdtool) :kiss:
to aldo of You must login or register to view this content.(games.conf & global.conf) :kiss:

FAQ:

Originally posted by sileightysr20 View Post
In step 4 do you mean the PSN of the person you're borrowing the car from, or your PSN?

Enter the PSN of the save game.

Originally posted by Mr

Error:
Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately.
Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture= neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

It sounds like you took the .exe out of the folder it was in.
You must run the application in the folder, it is depending on those files being in the folder with it.

Originally posted by another user

When i click the .exe file it says
"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click OK to terminate the application." What's going on??

You need to install the You must login or register to view this content..

Originally posted by Daniel

When I click the .exe, there comes the message "Unable to find a version to the runtime of this application."

You need to install/repair the You must login or register to view this content..

Originally posted by lwaver View Post
Does this work with gt5 and all updates, or do I need a ps3 with gt5 without update?

Any Disc with Patch 2.11 (Current patch as of 27th Feb,2013)

Originally posted by sulfagraffiti View Post
It works sometimes, other times I get an unhandled exception

Copy the savegame to your PC, some USB keys have very slow seek/write times.
The application presumes your computer can decrypt the file in just a few milliseconds.

Originally posted by Gtr View Post
I tried my PSN Id and still saying PSN not found....

• If you are sure you entered the PSN of the savegame exactly (it's case sensitive).
  • None of the above worked
  • Still cannot use the application correctly.
  • Upload the GT5.0 and param.pfd files from your save game to mediafire & send me the link.

UPDATE:
I've included msvcr100.dll in the application folder.
I also changed some code which might fix the incorrect "PSN not found" error.
Last edited by slim355 ; 03-04-2013 at 10:45 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Google-, JordanCarr, Back2Basics, Bounkass, cpt_BanaBender, Davey, DEREKTROTTER, diegorborges, DJ Shinkai, Eat_Ur_Food, EdwinM777, evil_ryu, FruStated, GaMeRGiRL_2310, H!ddenFr!end, Sheldon Cooper, jonjo97s, jvr, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, PounDJo0DoGz0r, RGB, skruff, soupie, tacom08, tbo34hax, tuxsavvy, Vectriixx
02-24-2013, 02:58 PM #92
tbo34hax
Do a barrel roll!
So using this Application only take 1minute 38 Seconds.
02-24-2013, 07:45 PM #93
How do I even get to GT5_CarBorrowV2.11.exe or whatever its called. I'm new to this kind of thing. I saved the game on my flash drive and plugged it into my computer. What now? Do I have to download something? Help Please.
02-24-2013, 08:27 PM #94
Originally posted by xloki View Post
i get the "unhandeled exception ocurrsed" message, even when i left the file where it should be, any ideas how to fix?

Originally posted by Gtr View Post
It says PSN not found... Do i enter my psn or the psn that i borrowed the car from...

How u do it anyway i'm confused help !!!

Originally posted by 19 View Post
I've downloaded the program and followed the steps. it keeps saying psn is not found. I know for sure the psn is correct. help plz!thanks!

Originally posted by Blackhawk051012 View Post
How do I even get to GT5_CarBorrowV2.11.exe or whatever its called. I'm new to this kind of thing. I saved the game on my flash drive and plugged it into my computer. What now? Do I have to download something? Help Please.

Upload your GT5.0 & param.pfd files. So we can see if the problem is with your computer.
02-24-2013, 08:58 PM #95
Like I said, I'm new to this kind of thing. I don't know how to upload these files to here. Heres what I did though. I got the data. put it on my computer, went through devices and settings and got all the way to SAVEDATA folder and into BCU(something). Then I double clicked on GT5.0 and got a message that said this file can't be run because the origin has to be found, so I selected a mediaplayer as the origin from which it was downloaded because that media player popped up when i plugged in my flash drive. Then when I tried to get into GT5.0 it said that this file isn't recognized by this program or something like that. I'm completely lost and need help. GT5_CarBorrowV2.11.exe is what confuses me. what is it? Is it a file I need to download seperately or should it show up on my computer via flashdrive? Also, I have GT5.1 listed in the same folder as GT5.0 was. Should I do something with that or no? I'm beginning to get frustrated as I've been at this for hours with no luck. Thank you for your input.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

What program do I need to download to use this? how do I get the PSN entry box and steal car button thing. My only problem is getting the program.
02-24-2013, 09:07 PM #96
Hayden
Climbing up the ladder
Under the picture it says download
02-24-2013, 09:24 PM #97
So I downloaded it and when I open it it's only content is a folder called release. when I open that I get a list of six files. Which one of those do I try to open?

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

If I'm supposed to open the pfdtool application, It won't work. A little black analysis box appears on my screen for a split second then goes away, nothing else happens.
02-24-2013, 09:39 PM #98
Does anyone have the negative PP X2010? I've love to grab it if someone has it available.
02-25-2013, 02:14 AM #99
Eat_Ur_Food
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Blackhawk051012 View Post
So I downloaded it and when I open it it's only content is a folder called release. when I open that I get a list of six files. Which one of those do I try to open?

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

If I'm supposed to open the pfdtool application, It won't work. A little black analysis box appears on my screen for a split second then goes away, nothing else happens.

Hello Blackhawk welcome to NGU. What you will want to do first is to borrow a car from a friend on gt5. Once you have borrowed the car, you will know its borrowed because at the top of the screen where it shows the name of the car it will be in red text, you will want to save your game. The game does this automatically but you can never be too sure. Once you have saved your game exit the game and go to your saved game utility, it should be a few icons up from your gt5 disc icon where you load the game from. Insert a usb stick in your ps3 and now you will want to copy your game save from your ps3 to your usb stick, when this is done you can remove your usb stick and place in next to your computer. Now you will want to download the program from the link and save the file to your desktop. Once the file has been downloaded you will need to unzip the file to do this right click on the file and select extract here from the menu that pops up. Once is has extracted it will place a folder named release, that you saw when you opened the zip file, onto your desktop. Once you confirm the folder release is on the desktop go ahead and close any windows that you might have opened such as the window you used to view the files inside the zip file. Now you will want to open the folder named release and then locate the file named GT5_GoneIn60Seconds.exe don't confuse it with a similar file name in there that has a .config ending. Double click on the file GT5_GoneIn60Seconds.exe and give it a sec a new window should popup with the title GT5 v2.11 : Permenant Car Borrower. When that has appeared you will want to insert your usb stick into the computer, while you wait for windows to realized there is a usb stick in your computer, go ahead and type in you PSN name in the text field make sure you type it exactly how it appears on your ps3 it is case sensitive. Now right below where is says PSN there is a button with 3 little dots left click that button and another window will pop up, you will need to find the location of your gamesave on your usb stick. This is usually under computer or my computer then select removeable device then open the PS3 folder and in there is another folder SAVEDATA open that and you should now see a folder with some letters and numbers click on this folder so it is hilighted and then click ok. Now for the moment of truth :worried: quickly reaffirm that the PSN name is correct and then click on the steal car button, yeah i know this is suppose to be borrowing but the author of the program has one heck of a sense of humor, let the program do its thing, 2 screens will pop up in quick sucession don't worry about them what you are looking for is another window to open that says "Done Car Permenantly Borrowed!" with some stats about saving data, energy and money. Once you see this message hit ok and close the window then u can remove your usb stick some people just yank it out while others prefer to eject it first, do whatever pleases you but once its out plug it back into your ps3 and go back to save game utility. This time what you will want to do is copy from your usb to your ps3 it will ask if you want to overwrite say yes twice and once its copied back onto your ps3 go ahead and load up the game. Go to your gt home and notice now that the name of the car has changed from the red text to a white text signifying that you own the car. Now you are free to rince and repeat to your hearts content. HAPPY BORROWING.
Last edited by Eat_Ur_Food ; 02-25-2013 at 12:13 PM.
02-25-2013, 02:20 AM #100
In step 4 do you mean the PSN of the person you're borrowing the car from, or your PSN? Or is it the name under Saved Data Utility (PS3) in the XMB?

*UPDATE* when i click to open GT5_GoneIn60Seconds.exe file it says "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click OK to terminate the application." What's going on??
Last edited by sileightysr20 ; 02-25-2013 at 02:44 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo