03-15-2013, 09:40 PM #1
LucaTurilli
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everybody,

Since lots of information is given by NGU, we decided to write a little application to use with it.
We never had the intension to make an hybrid only tool, so we needed to organize some structure.
But PD tries to make it difficult for us, but we all united can BEAT them!

And it is finally there, in all it's glory, 1.6, 2.14 patch proof!

You can:

Change A-spec/B-spec level
Upgrade/downgrade Credits
Move gamedays (in case you search for a specific car from the UCD)
Gold Licenses
Gold Special events (good to do Vettel, as DS3 player)
Gold A-spec/B-spec events
Change current car to NCD/OCD
Disconnect your borrowed car
Enable/Disable special menu
Globally prevent resetting of your 2.11 hybrids
Reset OCD and UCD
Modify Race Number and font type (for self-created RM/Stealth cars)
And of course do an big amount of things to your car to hybrid it!

For information how to use it, or if your hybrid doesn't work...
Search NGU, there are many tutorials out there, take a look first!

Hybrids:
You must login or register to view this content.

And miscellaneous tools:

Video "How to use some basic features":

Latest version:
Download from RGhost: You must login or register to view this content..
Download from RGhost: You must login or register to view this content..
Download from Mediafire: You must login or register to view this content.

Older version:
Download from RGhost (rar file): You must login or register to view this content..
Download from RGhost (zip file): You must login or register to view this content..

For now, this is it! If major bugs come up, we will fix it...hopefully.
Coding has been re-structured and flaws in the car's database has been solved (not all).
Bugs (real ones) have been solved, stolen sources will be detected as we can simulate the bugs!

Enjoy and don't push it!

Luca T.

PS. I cannot express it enough, but this would never been released without the help of some really freaking awesome friends of mine! Smile

PS2. In case your a HEX editor and don't want this pre-fixed tool. Please take a look at my other handy small tool You must login or register to view this content.

PS3. Want to get rid of the PD trading limit? Now you can send unlimited car tickets/tickets/paints and much more!
Please take a look at this small but efficient tool You must login or register to view this content.

------------------------------------------------
- Possible Solutions for your problem -

- Download You must login or register to view this content.
- Manually save GT5 in-game before using the tool (Red button in GT Life)
- Skip spaces in the directory structure to your savegame
- Start the tool by clicking the .exe (no shortcut)
- If you move an save from account x to account y. A single restart of GT5 will not solve your PSN issue.
- In case you wonder if anything else gets installed, read the thread. Most has been spoken about
- In case you don't know what something means (Bruteforce, resigning save etc) use the search function on NGU.
- PM's with questions that are not my tool related will be ignored
- PM's with requests to build in things without supplying the correct info to do so, will be ignored.
Last edited by LucaTurilli ; 09-16-2013 at 09:18 AM.

The following 150 users say thank you to LucaTurilli for this useful post:

JordanCarr, 192.168.1.1, 4861636B, 631, acceso12, alexlam24, AssClapper-130, atrnex, baconator599, barelynotlegal, BarneyBus, Dank, Big Marv, big matt, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, BrianBlaze, Brunoo Gordoo, Camaro, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CNR4806, cocacolin, codmadz332, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, CrEaTiiOnUNREAL, cruzthemaster, Cygevo, DaFarmer, Daniel212, davebull, DennisG40, Det0x, diegorborges, DJ Shinkai, DoN-WaKiTa, driftinziggy, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, Eddy_J1, EdwinM777, F40LM, FR0STBYTE, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, Ali D Killer, GioSolia, Gorkz, grandose, gringo96, gt5gmefqstrader, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, herpycherp, humboldtef, iainoflo85, ILuVGamin, ImOnDatPurple, JackCrackerMan, jim1989Gy, JK83, jonjo97s, jqsiren, kan0141, kelocyde, keyster05, klown, KMBB2KR8, kronau, KseNo, Kyoshiro, land161, lazzaaro, lopybrooner, lsvtec17, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, mar08052, Marco_Legend, Melo-Cake, MFX150, Mint Sauce, MoLieG, Moontallico, mooselover101, Mr.Azoz, MucBunChin, nbdesignz and 50 other users.
04-27-2013, 12:56 PM #1019
Default Avatar
Originally posted by The1youSeek View Post
i know this is old and has been covered, but i have tried about 100x's to try and get this to load my gamesave. It does not recognize my PSN or XMB. i created a new profile to start from scratch and it still doent recognize it. what could be going wrong??

Yeah this app can act a little wierd, id been using it for about 2 weeks on my laptop with no troubles then all of a sudden got the "psn id cant be found" error

Thing is my save files are fine, and even trying my original backed up save that has never been edited still throws up this error,

I copied the app and save files to another pc, and everything now works as it used too..... odd, not sure why the laptop wont play ball anymore
04-27-2013, 03:34 PM #1020
Ramanujan
Bounty hunter
I take the blame for that. Happy
If you paint the car the default color with one of the tools the effect is the same.

03FFFFFF.

Originally posted by BarneyBus View Post
I have a paint chip that allows any car to be restored back to its original color. Luca and friends is there some where I can send this paint chip so it could be incorporated into the next evolution of the Garage Editor. The reason I ask is that I have an Emerald Green '69 Z/28 that I would like to see what the original color was. The paint chip was created by one of our members here at NGU.

If not it isn't a big deal. I just hope that you are working on what PD did to the game so that we can have fun again.
04-28-2013, 08:24 PM #1021
LucaTurilli
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by BarneyBus View Post
I have a paint chip that allows any car to be restored back to its original color. Luca and friends is there some where I can send this paint chip so it could be incorporated into the next evolution of the Garage Editor. The reason I ask is that I have an Emerald Green '69 Z/28 that I would like to see what the original color was. The paint chip was created by one of our members here at NGU.

If not it isn't a big deal. I just hope that you are working on what PD did to the game so that we can have fun again.

Is it like the 03FFFFFF? (default color on unpaintables)?
You can in my tool fill in any 8 digits HEX value to get any car painted/reset as you like.

Originally posted by The1youSeek View Post
i know this is old and has been covered, but i have tried about 100x's to try and get this to load my gamesave. It does not recognize my PSN or XMB. i created a new profile to start from scratch and it still doent recognize it. what could be going wrong??

Sounds weird, can you upload your save to megafileupload and PM me your link and which PSN you expect it to have?

Originally posted by 1664 View Post
Yeah this app can act a little wierd, id been using it for about 2 weeks on my laptop with no troubles then all of a sudden got the "psn id cant be found" error

Thing is my save files are fine, and even trying my original backed up save that has never been edited still throws up this error,

I copied the app and save files to another pc, and everything now works as it used too..... odd, not sure why the laptop wont play ball anymore

Doesn't sound like a weird-app-thingy, but for sure your laptop is buggy Smile Smile
04-29-2013, 03:26 PM #1022
Is there a formula that can be applied that would allow to paint the rim the same color as the body?
Since the color appears next to the name of the car when loading a car, it would be great to have a formula that we could use to create a color we could enter in the color box that paints the rim the same color is so desired.
I think I remember seeing it somewhere, but after long searching, I cannot find it again.

P.S. Waiting on a PAL disk so my actual game will stay forever at 2.11 and I will be able to race online with the new game.
04-29-2013, 03:55 PM #1023
SnoopDenver
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dazur View Post
Is there a formula that can be applied that would allow to paint the rim the same color as the body?
Since the color appears next to the name of the car when loading a car, it would be great to have a formula that we could use to create a color we could enter in the color box that paints the rim the same color is so desired.
I think I remember seeing it somewhere, but after long searching, I cannot find it again.

P.S. Waiting on a PAL disk so my actual game will stay forever at 2.11 and I will be able to race online with the new game.

Do believe that's what you're looking for.
04-29-2013, 05:17 PM #1024
Originally posted by SnoopDenver View Post

Do believe that's what you're looking for.

Thank you, that is exactly what I was looking for.:y:

Edit 30/04: So far no luck, I have tried a few combination using the instruction from the linked thread and the color of the rim does not change. Maybe just entering the value in this tool is not enough or the data should be entered in a different tool.
Has anyone been successful using this tool?
It would be cool if it worked, since now that we cannot go online with those 2.11 version, we cannot gift those car to a second account to save our special color collection.
Last edited by Cote_Dazur ; 04-30-2013 at 01:25 PM.
04-30-2013, 02:00 PM #1025
DennisG40
Bounty hunter
i´m using the hex-editor for painting my cars... there you can type the body/rim code and works fine... still after 2.12...
04-30-2013, 04:23 PM #1026
Thank you Dennis, I have never used the hex-editor, only this thread tool and the garage editor a little, but this one is my favorite, very straight forward.
If I could avoid something else I would prefer, anyway, I would not know where to start on how to use the "hex-editor"
04-30-2013, 04:48 PM #1027
Ramanujan
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Dazur View Post
Thank you, that is exactly what I was looking for.:y:

Edit 30/04: So far no luck, I have tried a few combination using the instruction from the linked thread and the color of the rim does not change. Maybe just entering the value in this tool is not enough or the data should be entered in a different tool.
Has anyone been successful using this tool?
It would be cool if it worked, since now that we cannot go online with those 2.11 version, we cannot gift those car to a second account to save our special color collection.

Not all rims work.

Here is a list of all cars with standard rims you can paint using this method.
After market rims are paint-able trough gt-auto.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo