03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
05-19-2013, 09:13 AM #893
Yay! Thank to q-k and slim I have a new fresh save with all premium/standards 0/0/0 .I also added my genuine dlc after .
X_XX_X

Now since no car has engine brake-in and not oil change .Is the a way with "Function" to raise the mileage in ALL CARS and also do an oil change.

I can see the options for both oil and odometer ,but what values do i put in exactly in HEX ? Does anyone know ?
05-20-2013, 06:36 AM #894
tuxsavvy
Pokemon Trainer
1700 cars is not the complete list of every car and their factory paint job. I recall there were spreadsheets spread around on GTPlanet (one of them being updated fairly recently) to give GT5 car collector's a guide into exactly how many cars there are in the game. The total came around to somewhere in the region of 6000-7000 cars and these only included the cars one was legally allowed to have (which means no hidden cars under whatever circumstance except for cars that can only be purchased through DLC whenever).

The DLC exemptions (which I think are included in that very list) are the cars that one could obtain from the dealerships which have that notable red arrow marking. I personally do not recall cars like GT500 stealth or Chrome line cars being added to the list. You also have hidden cars such as RedBull X1 5G/JP Flag, XXXXXXXXX, Colour tester cars, etc which were made available on this part of the forum. They are hidden cars of other sorts and would not be on the list.

It is probably not my place to say this however I'd like to inform that GT5 allows players to only hold a maximum of 2000 cars per GT5 save. Holding cars in the garage allows one to be able to use/modify/etc to their hearts content and items does not count towards the 2000 cars limit. When you use the Garage Editor to give yourself 0/0/0 cars for instance (notably through inserting car ticket), they do not have that same 2000 car limit. I recall one could hold a lot more cars through items (in car ticket format) than the limit but I cannot recall what were the exact amounts. Maybe the guys at GTPlanet might know. Holding the cars in car ticket format obviously doesn't give one access to change into the car without opening the ticket, etc.

As for the other question about putting cars in alphabetical order, I guess when you run the program to insert car tickets, you will see why Don-Wakita did it in alphabetical order. Had one did it any other way using that program, they would have easily lost track sooner or later as to which cars they have already added and may insert extra car/s to compensate that. Besides the program only shows the car's factory paint as a number rather than the actual paint that the number was meant to be part of, which would only further confuse one.
05-20-2013, 07:45 AM #895
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw View Post
Oh my! Smile

2 Questions though....1700 cars you mean adding every color for every car ?

and second ,why put them alphabetically , in the GT menu you can do this ,regardless the date acquaired Smile

sorry, didn't see your message. if you "quote", i will recieve a notification so i can answer you sooner. Happy

1700+ cars;
-all different cars except stealth, crome, edge, gamestop and hidden cars
-all racecars in all theyre different colors
-all musclecars in all theyre different colors

if you open your own garage with Slim's tool you will notice that the cars are in alphabetical order but when you want to insert a ticket it's not. so i open up the garage of my other account together with the garage of my new account so i would be shure not to mis a car. some people call me a perfectionist. Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

Originally posted by tuxsavvy View Post
As for the other question about putting cars in alphabetical order, I guess when you run the program to insert car tickets, you will see why Don-Wakita did it in alphabetical order. Had one did it any other way using that program, they would have easily lost track sooner or later as to which cars they have already added and may insert extra car/s to compensate that. Besides the program only shows the car's factory paint as a number rather than the actual paint that the number was meant to be part of, which would only further confuse one.

yep, that's why... Happy
05-20-2013, 11:52 AM #896
Originally posted by Wakita View Post
sorry, didn't see your message. if you "quote", i will recieve a notification so i can answer you sooner. Happy

1700+ cars;
-all different cars except stealth, crome, edge, gamestop and hidden cars
-all racecars in all theyre different colors
-all musclecars in all theyre different colors

if you open your own garage with Slim's tool you will notice that the cars are in alphabetical order but when you want to insert a ticket it's not. so i open up the garage of my other account together with the garage of my new account so i would be shure not to mis a car. some people call me a perfectionist. Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

yep, that's why... Happy

Thank you very much . Well I am not that much a perfectionist Smile I just added every car in its default color.I want to replicate the GT4 Great Arcade selection menu ,or the Forza 3/4 one where you can just select very easily the car you want and just drive around.I thought something like that could be achieved with the secret menu...but nope Smile

Anyway how did you manage to change OIL and break in your cars ? I want them all ready.I found Odometer and OIL under "Funtion" but really dont know what hex value to input.Also if I add to the odometer ,will the cars also nead engine rebuild or chassi ?

Thanks Happy
05-20-2013, 12:09 PM #897
tuxsavvy
Pokemon Trainer
Anyway how did you manage to change OIL and break in your cars ? I want them all ready.I found Odometer and OIL under "Funtion" but really dont know what hex value to input.Also if I add to the odometer ,will the cars also nead engine rebuild or chassi ?

Thanks Happy

I don't know if using that function within the program will help you change the values of the cars that are within the gift card itself. Nonetheless, You must login or register to view this content. should help you understanding how much before a car has been worn in, You must login or register to view this content. allows you to convert numbers into hex, binary and vice versa.

Usually brand new cars don't need chassis restore because they've never been used, the same goes with engine rebuilding. However provided that you could successfully use the same program to make all the cars (even the ones in ticket) be able to set with your required setting then I wouldn't know. I have never really played with Functions tab of the program and can only guess that it affects cars in the garage and not in the tickets.
05-20-2013, 01:59 PM #898
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Thank you very much . Well I am not that much a perfectionist Smile I just added every car in its default color.I want to replicate the GT4 Great Arcade selection menu ,or the Forza 3/4 one where you can just select very easily the car you want and just drive around.I thought something like that could be achieved with the secret menu...but nope Smile

Thanks Happy

i don't know the values to do a oilchange with Slim's tool. what i do know is that you need arround 300km or 185 miles to break in your engine. 300 = 01 2C, 185 = 00 B9. for the moment a drive a lot arround the Nür in GT500's so i don't need to break in a lot of cars. Winky Winky

don't know if this will help you but you never know... You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by DoN-WaKiTa ; 05-20-2013 at 02:19 PM.
05-20-2013, 05:23 PM #899
Thank you both for your comments and suggestions. I will try with the Function tab to increase odometer at 350km and also do an oil change to all my cars.

I will report back if and how I was succesfull so you guys can do the same Smile
05-20-2013, 11:44 PM #900
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
I will try with the Function tab to increase odometer at 350km

to gain 300km: 000493E0. i selected sheet A, B & C but i don't know if this is necessary. now all we have to find are the values for a oilchange Winky Winky
05-21-2013, 07:02 AM #901
Moved to Gran Turismo 5 Modding :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo