03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
05-23-2013, 01:16 AM #911
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by driftinziggy View Post
removed

nope, still there! :confused:
to mutch of grandpa's couch sirop? Happy
05-23-2013, 09:24 AM #912
Originally posted by Wakita View Post
so it's pretty mutch useless to use the odometer. it will add the km you want but it doesn't affect the engine. :worried:
for the moment i don't see any other option to do this...

your english is good. i have the same problem, i'm from belgium and i sometimes have to use google. Happy aslong we understand each other. :Sad AwesomeD

wow ! Greetings to Belgium , I really like your Country!

Anyway our cocnlusion is that odometer does nothing ,even if I put 1.000.000 km on it it still has the NCD bhp values Smile

In the link you provided You must login or register to view this content. , LucaTurilli has found out how to make all cars OCD ,it is even in his tool but you have to do it one car at a time !

I tried to reply in this thread but no luck ,it still under Admin restriction or something and my posts never go up :P .
05-23-2013, 03:23 PM #913
so it's pretty mutch useless to use the odometer. it will add the km you want but it doesn't affect the engine. :worried:
for the moment i don't see any other option to do this...

your english is good. i have the same problem, i'm from belgium and i sometimes have to use google. Happy aslong we understand each other. :Sad AwesomeD

For some reason when I put links ,my post must go through an admin :P . Anyway what I am trying to post is that LucaTurili from the link you provided a while ago , can do an OCD car through his app.One at a time though. I cant contact him for the same admin reaseon :P , so if you we can have some info from him about how to do it at ALL CARS would be wonderful !
05-23-2013, 03:31 PM #914
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw View Post
For some reason when I put links ,my post must go through an admin :P . Anyway what I am trying to post is that LucaTurili from the link you provided a while ago , can do an OCD car through his app.One at a time though. I cant contact him for the same admin reaseon :P , so if you we can have some info from him about how to do it at ALL CARS would be wonderful !

i will send him a message but for the moment i'm to busy completing my save to relaese it. normally, it should be ready for the weekend. Happy
05-23-2013, 06:30 PM #915
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
to gain 300km: 000493E0. i selected sheet A, B & C but i don't know if this is necessary. now all we have to find are the values for a oilchange Winky Winky

The oil change value is right next to the odometer code.

There are 2 ways to reset to 0 on the OdO 2 codes for the odometer that work. The first simply replacing the entire code with "0" but I think the other way, that includes putting a "FF" at the last 2 digits of the code, MAYBE that resets the ODO to "pre"-break in. That's how I've been resetting my ODO and it seems to work fine although I haven't done a direct test.

Im struggling trying to figure out 2 things

1) Add a ticket for a car with hacked stock rims, as apparently somebody gave a gift ticket to somebody else and the car was a Muira and had stock rims in gold chrome.

I already hack stock rim colors, but was interested in being able to give this to a friend in a ticket.

2) The same person is creating tickets for colors you don't get a chip for like the Blue Viper paint chip. he somehow is adding these colors to tickets and able to share them.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 05-23-2013 at 06:33 PM.
05-23-2013, 09:57 PM #916
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
thx for the info, i will try it this weekend.

try this to send the car with painted rims You must login or register to view this content.

for the colors, i think most of the colors are available with Slim's & q-k's tool. i can't check it because i'm @ work but i think viper blue is in the tool. you can add that paint to your account and than send it to a friend.
Last edited by DoN-WaKiTa ; 05-23-2013 at 10:14 PM.
05-23-2013, 10:58 PM #917
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
thx for the info, i will try it this weekend.

try this to send the car with painted rims You must login or register to view this content.

for the colors, i think most of the colors are available with Slim's & q-k's tool. i can't check it because i'm @ work but i think viper blue is in the tool. you can add that paint to your account and than send it to a friend.

Thanks for the link Ill check it out Happy

For the paint, its not in any of the apps. There are specific colors you do not get a chip for when you buy the car (some of the viper colors give chips when a few do not) people are calling them "unique" colors. Somebody has been able to get these colors in a gift chip somehow. Ill go check a specific chip name to provide a solid example
05-24-2013, 12:09 AM #918
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Viper bright blue metallic paint on the ACR Viper when you buy the car, you do not receive this chip, and the color is not in any of the apps. How to put these in a gift ticket I do not know, but somebody has got it working.
05-24-2013, 07:49 PM #919
Default Avatar
Allyn71
Kudos to the developer. Any chance of adding a couple of features?

I'd love to be able to change or apply multiple things to many or all cars at once, this take so much time in the game, buying all the tires and mods, oil changes, paint, engine rebuilds, ect.

Also being able to compare our garage list to the complete list to see which cars we don't have

Both I feel would be great feature that I wish PD would incorporate!

PS: the video helps but I still dont' understand some features.

Thanks!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo