03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
03-21-2013, 08:35 AM #101
I have being getting nothing but errors. Error 100 and error 200. save name is BCES00569-GAME Don't know if that'll help or not, but your error codes didn't exactly help much ¬_¬
03-21-2013, 10:30 AM #102
Eat_Ur_Food
Vault dweller
Originally posted by D View Post
I have being getting nothing but errors. Error 100 and error 200. save name is BCES00569-GAME Don't know if that'll help or not, but your error codes didn't exactly help much ¬_¬

Have you extracted the files to a folder or are you trying to open it in the zip folder because that will give you all kinds of error messages. Also I was able to recreate the 100 and 200 errors by quitting the editor without closing the garage first. So when you want to quit the editor don't click the X like every other app out there just go to where you opened the garage and close it.:y:
Last edited by Eat_Ur_Food ; 03-21-2013 at 10:39 AM.
03-21-2013, 11:05 AM #103
TravAU
Little One
Originally posted by city
When I click on Tune A, Tune B or Tune C nothing happens.

Nice first post, watch the video it will help!
03-21-2013, 12:17 PM #104
Thanks for an awesome program, finally you can tune your cars probably.
Though it's an awesome program, I can't use it myself. For some reason, I get Error 100 and Error 200, when I try to load my save game into 'GT5 Garage Editor'. Do know how I can fix this bug?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Bade
03-21-2013, 12:29 PM #105
Eat_Ur_Food
Vault dweller
Originally posted by MrBadeDyr View Post
Thanks for an awesome program, finally you can tune your cars probably.
Though it's an awesome program, I can't use it myself. For some reason, I get Error 100 and Error 200, when I try to load my save game into 'GT5 Garage Editor'. Do know how I can fix this bug?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Bade

Since you can't scroll up just 2 posts before yours. Have you extracted the files to a folder or are you trying to open it in the zip folder because that will give you all kinds of error messages. Also I was able to recreate the 100 and 200 errors by quitting the editor without closing the garage first. So when you want to quit the editor don't click the X like every other app out there just go to where you opened the garage and close it.
03-21-2013, 03:25 PM #106
Slim is there a way I can add to the database on the left. Such as DLC cars
03-21-2013, 04:10 PM #107
GD6WRB
Haxor!
I Am trying to make a RWD EG6 but i am unable to change it. i did exactly as the video told me to. i copied a layout and chassis and lsd from an 86 GT and did the following to the LSD. i set 10-15-5 (to the rear) and when i close garage and load it into the ps3, it remains FWD. can anyone give me some help on how to do it properly? is it because i am using the 86 gt? should i keep it regular EG6 chassis and just change the LSD?

EDIT: nevermind I figured it out. Awesome program by the way.
Last edited by GD6WRB ; 03-21-2013 at 04:33 PM.
03-21-2013, 04:34 PM #108
4treyu
Haxor!
The Wing tutorial doesnt work :\ have tried it on many cars.... have seen others remove the wings on the same cars ... what should i do Slim ? Hope u have the time to answer..
03-21-2013, 04:47 PM #109
Originally posted by Food View Post
Since you can't scroll up just 2 posts before yours. Have you extracted the files to a folder or are you trying to open it in the zip folder because that will give you all kinds of error messages. Also I was able to recreate the 100 and 200 errors by quitting the editor without closing the garage first. So when you want to quit the editor don't click the X like every other app out there just go to where you opened the garage and close it.

Extracted Garage Editor, or my safe game?
I have extracted Garage Editor and I can open the program, but as I said before, I get those two errors, when I try to open my garage

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo