03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
03-21-2013, 04:53 PM #110
Eat_Ur_Food
Vault dweller
Originally posted by GD6WRB View Post
I Am trying to make a RWD EG6 but i am unable to change it. i did exactly as the video told me to. i copied a layout and chassis and lsd from an 86 GT and did the following to the LSD. i set 10-15-5 (to the rear) and when i close garage and load it into the ps3, it remains FWD. can anyone give me some help on how to do it properly? is it because i am using the 86 gt? should i keep it regular EG6 chassis and just change the LSD?

EDIT: nevermind I figured it out. Awesome program by the way.

Nice that you got it working. Just a heads up it might be helpful to others if you state what you did to get it working. Doing so might prevent someone from starting a whole new thread for a simple fix that you figured out. Then again its up to you if you want to share your findings with others.:y:

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Originally posted by MrBadeDyr View Post
Extracted Garage Editor, or my safe game?
I have extracted Garage Editor and I can open the program, but as I said before, I get those two errors, when I try to open my garage

Try right clicking on the file and then choose run as administrator see if that helps. Also you might be missing a .dll file if you go to the original post under the FAQ section it mentions about such file.
Last edited by Eat_Ur_Food ; 03-21-2013 at 04:56 PM.
03-21-2013, 04:55 PM #111
GD6WRB
Haxor!
Originally posted by Food View Post
Nice that you got it working. Just a heads up it might be helpful to others if you state what you did to get it working. Doing so might prevent someone from starting a whole new thread for a simple fix that you figured out. Then again its up to you if you want to share your findings with others.:y:

Sorry. Not going to be helpful at all. Cool Man (aka Tustin)

jk, i tried several times before i had actually posted here. but what i didnt realize was that i had a modified EG6 from bruteforce that had a 86GT chassis. i did exactly what the tutorial on the first page said but it didnt work out so I went to the UCD and luckily, a stock 92 EG was sitting there. so i picked it up, bought an LSD just for the heck of it, then opened garage editor and used the NSX layout and LSD then went to switch things up to Rear LSD instead of Front LSD and it worked!

my only guess is that because it was modified from bruteforce, it may not work with the editor? correct me if i am wrong but i will still be playing around with it.
03-21-2013, 04:57 PM #112
Ok what happened is that when i went to open the program on this computer for the first time ver 1.0.1 the latest version. right when i press on it for it to open before it shows the whole program a little box comes up with error 200 then the program opens then when i go to open garage it gives me error 100/200 but i went on my other computer one from 2004 it opened without saying error 200 the first time i tried doing all the tuning on it it worked im pretty sure i pressed close garage then i put the usb into my ps3 and it said it was corrupted so i went back on my computer from 2004 again and it gave me the 100/200 error when i opened it and my computer im using right now is from 2012 and it never opened my garage in the first place please help but message me on youtube or reply to this thread my youtube is You must login or register to view this content. thanks :(
03-21-2013, 05:01 PM #113
Eat_Ur_Food
Vault dweller
Originally posted by GD6WRB View Post
Sorry. Not going to be helpful at all. Cool Man (aka Tustin)

jk, i tried several times before i had actually posted here. but what i didnt realize was that i had a modified EG6 from bruteforce that had a 86GT chassis. i did exactly what the tutorial on the first page said but it didnt work out so I went to the UCD and luckily, a stock 92 EG was sitting there. so i picked it up, bought an LSD just for the heck of it, then opened garage editor and used the NSX layout and LSD then went to switch things up to Rear LSD instead of Front LSD and it worked!

my only guess is that because it was modified from bruteforce, it may not work with the editor? correct me if i am wrong but i will still be playing around with it.

Thank you for the reply this might lead to something because I have been unable to test this program with any of my already modded cars. I prefer using a hex editor but this guy spent time working on this app I figured the least I could do was check it out but that's not going too well for me lol. I have used brute as well so maybe its a brute force thing. Still testing.........
03-21-2013, 05:02 PM #114

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Try right clicking on the file and then choose run as administrator see if that helps. Also you might be missing a .dll file if you go to the original post under the FAQ section it mentions about such file.

I still get the errors. I tried to open the PFDtool and it told me i was missing a file called "MSVCR100.dll", could that be the .dll file that causes the errors?
03-21-2013, 05:06 PM #115
Eat_Ur_Food
Vault dweller
I still get the errors. I tried to open the PFDtool and it told me i was missing a file called "MSVCR100.dll", could that be the .dll file that causes the errors?

Yes sir that be the one under the FAQ section up above you'll find a link to get it:y:

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by punsymchale View Post
Ok what happened is that when i went to open the program on this computer for the first time ver 1.0.1 the latest version. right when i press on it for it to open before it shows the whole program a little box comes up with error 200 then the program opens then when i go to open garage it gives me error 100/200 but i went on my other computer one from 2004 it opened without saying error 200 the first time i tried doing all the tuning on it it worked im pretty sure i pressed close garage then i put the usb into my ps3 and it said it was corrupted so i went back on my computer from 2004 again and it gave me the 100/200 error when i opened it and my computer im using right now is from 2012 and it never opened my garage in the first place please help but message me on youtube or reply to this thread my youtube is You must login or register to view this content. thanks :(

Try running the program as an administrator that might help, also you might be missing a .dll file. Hope you are making backups of your gamesaves because 1 wrong click and BOOM 1k plus cars down the drain so BACK IT UP:y:
03-21-2013, 05:08 PM #116
Yes sir that be the one under the FAQ section up above you'll find a link to get it:y:

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Try running the program as an administrator that might help, also you might be missing a .dll file. Hope you are making backups of your gamesaves because 1 wrong click and BOOM 1k plus cars down the drain so BACK IT UP:y:

So when I've downloaded the program, I'll just put in the folder together with 'GT5 Garage Editor'?
03-21-2013, 05:11 PM #117
Eat_Ur_Food
Vault dweller
So when I've downloaded the program, I'll just put in the folder together with 'GT5 Garage Editor'?

Yes that should enable the program to run for you.
03-21-2013, 05:15 PM #118
Yes that should enable the program to run for you.

Dude, you're a genius! :love:
Thanks for your help and your really quick replies, thanks again SmileSmile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo