03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
04-15-2013, 04:30 PM #641
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by murky1 View Post
Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro ’03

:y:

Originally posted by dr1ft3r View Post
I'm rather clueless when it comes to creating tickets XD

That's nothing you should be ashamed of Winky Winky

Originally posted by Shogouki View Post
Thanks for the explanation, but I'm having trouble with being able to use my hybrids. I tried swapping in the brakes for a C-West Silvia and a RB26DETT from a Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec II Nur into a regular S15, is that because this program isn't overwriting the original savefile, but saving it somewhere else?

Your loaded savegame is copied to the backup folder, just in case. In the Editor, just select the "donor" car on the left, select the receiver on the right. Click parts on the left and they are fitted to the receiver (the hex code changes noticeably). Close the garage then. Your original loaded savegame is updated (have a look at the timestamps) and ready to be loaded onto the PS3..
04-15-2013, 04:43 PM #642
dr1ft3r
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by k View Post
:y:

That's nothing you should be ashamed of Winky Winky

Your loaded savegame is copied to the backup folder, just in case. In the Editor, just select the "donor" car on the left, select the receiver on the right. Click parts on the left and they are fitted to the receiver (the hex code changes noticeably). Close the garage then. Your original loaded savegame is updated (have a look at the timestamps) and ready to be loaded onto the PS3..

Well, in any case, you lot are absolutely amazing! Also, is the TT's body code miles away from all the other standard/premium cars? (like the Acura NSX '91 and the BMW Z4 '03 etc...)
04-15-2013, 04:58 PM #643
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
I can't recall the exact codes of all that, but I guess it is quite far away.
Because I know the origin of the body codes from all standard cars :nerd:
04-15-2013, 05:07 PM #644
Great job with the garage editor! Smile Love it! Smile

Several questions:

1. Forgive me if this has already been covered but I know you said paid DLC will not be included and never will be, but the stealth's and chromelines as well as the Edge Camaro and the Jaguar chromeline are not exactly paid DLC, especially the Edge Camaro and the Jaguar, they came from a free giveaway while the stealth's and chromeline were like preorder bonuses I think, none of which we have access to anymore. Im not complaining but why can't they be added?

2. With the PSP imports , I have discovered that these were not on there:

Yellow GT by Citroen concept

White ZR1

Blue Nissan GT-R SpecV

All of which are SP Models from GTPSP and they do exist in GT5. Can you PLEASE add these? Smile

3. About the name changer, but those it change the name for the car your riding in?
04-15-2013, 05:11 PM #645
dr1ft3r
Do a barrel roll!
I can't recall the exact codes of all that, but I guess it is quite far away.
Because I know the origin of the body codes from all standard cars :nerd:

Ahh, ok fair enough... I'm gonna get testing then in a bit. Cheers for the info dude!

Edit: Pictures of the colour samples:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23762[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23763[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23764[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23765[/ATTACH]
Last edited by dr1ft3r ; 04-15-2013 at 06:06 PM.
04-15-2013, 05:11 PM #646
oki found big THX for help make this evenning a salat of my eytomatoes ;-)
04-15-2013, 06:26 PM #647

Well that explains how my file got corrupted when I tried gifting myself a Red Bull X2010 5G (I should note that I have an Irish PSN account), the file size was shrunk from 4.9MB to 2.7MB.
04-15-2013, 06:43 PM #648
Hey thanks for adding the PSP imports to the garage editor! Smile I noticed there were some missing and here are some photos of them.

Yellow GT by Citroen Concept 08'

Blue Nissan GT-R SpecV

White Corvette ZR1

You have all the other cars in these colors except the ones posted, can you please add these to the program? Smile
04-15-2013, 07:19 PM #649
JeepXJFreak98
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by dr1ft3r View Post
Ahh, ok fair enough... I'm gonna get testing then in a bit. Cheers for the info dude!

Edit: Pictures of the colour samples:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23762[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23763[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23764[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23765[/ATTACH]

Why humiliate us by posting pictures of this? A lot of people here on nextgenupdate want that car, but nobody seems to care.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo