03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
04-15-2013, 10:04 PM #659
dr1ft3r
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by k View Post
Who am I to tell you what to do or not? It's your decision what you do with your findings.. Cool Man (aka Tustin)
We already could have released the two standard models in 1.3.1, but I didn't want to spoil it for PD. I think, it is their move that has to be made..

I don't know for the PSP ones, but a lot of stuff regarding standard cars looks like it is taken from GT4.

Well, to be honest, in the interest of this program, I won't release until it is fit to do so then Winky Winky

And all the Standards that have been converted into Premiums, their codes have been swapped, so the Premiums are where the standards would have been and vice versa.

Cheers dude, you have been a massive help!
04-15-2013, 10:09 PM #660
Originally posted by dr1ft3r View Post
Ahh, ok fair enough... I'm gonna get testing then in a bit. Cheers for the info dude!

Edit: Pictures of the colour samples:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23762[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23763[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23764[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23765[/ATTACH]

More showing off.
04-15-2013, 10:18 PM #661
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
And all the Standards that have been converted into Premiums, their codes have been swapped, so the Premiums are where the standards would have been and vice versa.

Ah, ok.. I've misunderstood that and wasn't talking about body codes at all :whistle:
04-15-2013, 10:19 PM #662
dr1ft3r
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by land161 View Post
More showing off.

*insert slow clap here*

Well, maybe I shouldn't help the general public out once I find the last of these codes... maybe I should be a greedy sod and rub it in everyone's faces? Yeah I'll think I'll do that, since that people don't like to look at things before they are properly released!

Ah, ok.. I've misunderstood that and wasn't talking about body codes at all :whistle:

Ahh, fair enough XD I didn't exactly make it clear what I was rambling about :P
Last edited by dr1ft3r ; 04-15-2013 at 10:21 PM.
04-15-2013, 10:29 PM #663
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
Ahh, fair enough XD I didn't exactly make it clear what I was rambling about :P

Hm, I've just re-read your posting. The body code for standard only models is copied over from GT4 as far as I remember. Like some other things :whistle:
I've never checked the correlation of the body code between the standard only, premiums and doubles of standard/premiums.
04-15-2013, 10:34 PM #664
dr1ft3r
Do a barrel roll!
Hm, I've just re-read your posting. The body code for standard only models is copied over from GT4 as far as I remember. Like some other things :whistle:
I've never checked the correlation of the body code between the standard only, premiums and doubles of standard/premiums.

Ahh, well, I'm just going through every car, so hopefully I will find something intersting Winky Winky

So far I have found that the code in the Garage Tab for parts and stuff, the Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 is actually the standard version, the Premium has a body code of 1F, while the standard has 639... pretty sure the other stuff in the parts tab for the camaro is all standard as well Winky Winky
04-15-2013, 10:41 PM #665
@ dr1ft3r

Clear your PM box dude. It's full.

Sorry to take up valuable thread space with this one chaps.
04-15-2013, 10:44 PM #666
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
pretty sure the other stuff in the parts tab for the camaro is all standard as well Winky Winky

Actually, the part numbers differ between standard and premium X_X
04-15-2013, 10:47 PM #667
dr1ft3r
Do a barrel roll!
Actually, the part numbers differ between standard and premium X_X

Yeah, but if you check the garage tab, for the set cars (the left drop down) all the cars that should have both premium and standard in there only have standard with the standard stuff. :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo