03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
04-16-2013, 11:09 PM #695
JeepXJFreak98
Pokemon Trainer
So the Car Color Sample and Wheel Color Sample are confirmed to be in the next update? If so, sweet!
Also I do apologize to you q-k for the harassment you've been given over in my '*NEW* Hidden Vehicle Discovered' topic. I didn't expect that topic to grow as quickly as it did.
04-17-2013, 12:03 AM #696
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
No problem mate. It wasn't you who went berzerk..

Why hold them back when I already posted an in depth tutorial on it? The body codes are public, you may thank the courageous SnoopDenver for it Winky Winky

*edit* I've just received very bad news from slim... :cry:
Last edited by q-k ; 04-17-2013 at 12:32 AM. Reason: bad news..
04-17-2013, 01:13 AM #697
JeepXJFreak98
Pokemon Trainer
Bad news? Oh dear...
04-17-2013, 01:20 AM #698
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
We have to discuss some things internally due to the news.. Nevermind. We'll continue nevertheless Smile
04-17-2013, 02:17 AM #699
what is error 414 and error 101 ?
when i tried this program in windows 7 (run as administrator) i got "file is corrupted" when i open my save
04-17-2013, 02:24 AM #700
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
I don't know what situation causes these errors. Maybe you are trying to read an already decrypted savegame? Maybe your savegame is too old and not a 2.11 save?
04-17-2013, 03:55 AM #701
I tried a thread search concerning car colors. Is there a chart or master paint list that tells you the color of what number a certain car is? I am trying to find a Turquoise Metallic Super Bee. The drop down box just lists 0-28. Without inserting all of these how do you know what colors any of these cars are by number.

I have Duck's car variations and paint chip google.doc. I'm not sure how he compiled his document. Is there a list of all mfg. car colors that corresponds to the number in the editor? Please let me know. Thank you.
04-17-2013, 07:28 AM #702
Originally posted by k View Post
Where's the point in sending cars/paints when you can just add them to your savegame?

Additionally, I think the sending limits are set by PDs servers.. I might be wrong on this as I've never tried. But I really can't see the sense in all that when you can just add all the stuff to your savegame..

Originally posted by shabba777 View Post
So people who don,t or will not use the app still get chance to get there items delivered to them.
For some people computers and apps is still not an option.

I know how to use the tool, and i'm very gratefull for all the effort you guys are putting in.
I Made alot off hybrids that I want to have on my other PS account. And there isn't a button with "place all hybrids on other account".
Thats why I asked if it where possible that I can send my cars (without a limit) or else it probably takes me 2 months to send all my cars to my other account.
04-17-2013, 08:18 AM #703
MFX150
Keeper
Originally posted by Gt3luke View Post
Thats why I asked if it where possible that I can send my cars (without a limit) or else it probably takes me 2 months to send all my cars to my other account.

Add yourself as a friend between both of your accounts, and then put your hybrids on to share. Use the borrow glitch to duplicate your hybrids from one account to another. Rotate the cars on your shared list until you are done, will probably take less than an hour.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo