03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
04-17-2013, 05:01 PM #713
soupie
I am error
^ Quit it already. I'm done with this. You need to get a life. :n:
Last edited by soupie ; 04-17-2013 at 05:05 PM.
04-17-2013, 05:07 PM #714
Originally posted by soupie View Post
^ Quit it already. I'm done with this. You need to get a life. :n:

Yeah no worrys, Please take your own advice too.

And we will call it a day.

Let bygones be bygones.Smile End of story.
04-17-2013, 08:02 PM #715
I must have looked 3 times, little by little, but I can't find a specific paint chip.

Is Nero Nemesis even in the editor? It's the last type of paint I want.

EDIT: Just a suggestion for the next update; have paint chips and tune parts ordered by A-Z. Would make it much easier to find stuff.
Last edited by Serenade ; 04-17-2013 at 08:15 PM.
04-17-2013, 08:36 PM #716
Originally posted by Serenade View Post
I must have looked 3 times, little by little, but I can't find a specific paint chip.

EDIT: Just a suggestion for the next update; have paint chips and tune parts ordered by A-Z. Would make it much easier to find stuff.

Nero Nemesis came with the Aventador I believe, which would kinda make it DLC and wouldn't be included. Please correct me if i'm wrong about that.
04-17-2013, 08:39 PM #717
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Serenade View Post

Not inside, I can't see any colour of that name.. The paint selector will be reworked..

*edit* I've just left out the 100 paid DLC colours. I bet the Nero Nemesis can be traded, so there's no reason to hold it back..
04-17-2013, 08:52 PM #718
Originally posted by k View Post
Not inside, I can't see any colour of that name.. The paint selector will be reworked..

*edit* I've just left out the 100 paid DLC colours. I bet the Nero Nemesis can be traded, so there's no reason to hold it back..

It can be traded yes, I was looking for it myself a few days back in the list but didn't see it. I just assumed since it came from a DLC car you might have excluded it, if you can add that in an update that will be great as it's my favorite Matte paint. Happy
04-17-2013, 08:57 PM #719
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
I know the colours aren't complete yet.
But I'm not really looking forward to redeem about 5000 tickets to get all missing colours. It will take time to do so Happy
04-17-2013, 11:41 PM #720
Originally posted by shepzki View Post
Nero Nemesis came with the Aventador I believe, which would kinda make it DLC and wouldn't be included. Please correct me if i'm wrong about that.

Oh wow I feel stupid. I had no idea at all and did not think once that it came with the Aventador. But at least I can keep buying Aventadors just for the paint chips Happy
04-18-2013, 12:05 AM #721
Hey, I was wondering if I could get codes for the aftermarket tuning bits (ex. weight redution, ultra high turbo, etc.) and for the turbo/supercharger noises. I have a twin turbo 3.2L NSX RM and a 2JZ powered M3 Coupe, and it just doesn't sound right without the turbo noise, and the same for superchargers. If anyone could give me the sound codes (and where to enter them) and the tuning part codes, even if its in a PM, that would be great. Thank you.

NOTE: Just in case anyone was wondering, I am on GT5 Editor 1.3.1 (obviously).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo