03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
03-20-2013, 12:42 PM #65
Ray_J25
Save Point
can any1 help i uploaded my garage to gt5 garage editor full version wen i thought i was done i closed garage without clikin ok in tune sheet so put usb in ps3 deleted file nd copy'd a fresh version of my garage this time i done exactly as the vid shows swap sum parts, fine tune and then clik ok to save then close garage, then wen loaded that copy into ps3 i hav no cars at all im still the same level as i was have the same amount of money just no cars any help wud be great nd wud just like to say a massive thanks to slim,flatz the whole team lol, for giving us all these, im lovin these apps :y:

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by RodneyCDS View Post
idk what im doing wrong, but when i transfer my file to the ps3, it erases my whole garage

ihav the same problem atm if u hav a solution cud u let me know if i come up with anything al let u no
03-20-2013, 01:27 PM #66
This version isn't as user friendly as the previous versions. Luckly I backed up my backup.
03-20-2013, 02:56 PM #67
Originally posted by slim355 View Post
Can you send me your save please?

Anyone else having a problem, do send me your save.
If I can debug with the save, I can spot the problems (hopefully)

I can supply with before and after saves. How would you like them sent?
03-20-2013, 03:03 PM #68
slim355
You talkin to me?
Version 1.0.1 is in the OP for download. Bug hopefully fixed. I haven't been able to wreck my saves yet.
Thanks to all who sent me their saves !

Originally posted by go View Post

I have a question about salvaging my game save. One of them is on the GT5 logo and it gets stuck there, is that a sign of hope?!

Always, always backup. Apologies to those who lost data.
I did mention backing up & the app having unknown bugs.
03-20-2013, 03:24 PM #69
Ray_J25
Save Point
Originally posted by slim355 View Post
Version 1.0.1 is in the OP for download. Bug hopefully fixed. I haven't been able to wreck my saves yet.
Thanks to all who sent me their saves !

Always, always backup. Apologies to those who lost data.
I did mention backing up & the app having unknown bugs.

am not that fuss'd bout losin my data lol but i stil cant get this 2 work with out losing my garage do u think this cud be because am tryin to salvage the data from wich i lost my garage as it stil has the money and a spec level i was b4, im gona try starting a new game and see if this eradicates the problem hopefuly its just me being dumb lol :y:
03-20-2013, 03:39 PM #70
slim355
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by J25 View Post
am not that fuss'd bout losin my data lol but i stil cant get this 2 work with out losing my garage do u think this cud be because am tryin to salvage the data from wich i lost my garage as it stil has the money and a spec level i was b4, im gona try starting a new game and see if this eradicates the problem hopefuly its just me being dumb lol :y:

If ver1.0.0 butchered your save, (hopefully you had a backup).
The butchered save is irretrievable.

Use a fresh save with v1.0.1(backup)
I haven't been able to wreck a save yet with it.
Last edited by slim355 ; 03-20-2013 at 03:44 PM.
03-20-2013, 03:48 PM #71
Vectriixx
Single Handily destroyed GT5 Online Happy
People should work together so a list of things like paints etc can be obtained and also named so they are easy applicable to the cars... Then maybe slim can add it to his tool so we know what paint or whatever you are applying to the car?
03-20-2013, 04:07 PM #72
Eat_Ur_Food
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Vectriixx View Post
People should work together so a list of things like paints etc can be obtained and also named so they are easy applicable to the cars... Then maybe slim can add it to his tool so we know what paint or whatever you are applying to the car?

Good idea but there is a DLC paint section already. I've put together some paint codes and named them,however, they can only be used on cars with paintable rims for obvious reasons:

Ultimate Bling : 01 11 E8 8F (Gold chrome body and rims)
Ultimate Bling II : 01 11 C8 8E (Silver chrome body and rims)
Cross Bling : 01 11 E8 8E (Gold chrome body Silver chrome rims)
Cross Bling II : 01 11 C8 8F (Silver chrome body Gold chrome rims)
03-20-2013, 04:15 PM #73
slim355
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Vectriixx View Post
Then maybe slim can add it to his tool so we know what paint or whatever you are applying to the car?

I have 90%+ of all paints etc.
When I get rid of all the bugs in this app, I will add options to choose paints by name, type etc.

BTW: I got 9 gears on the X1

Set Transmission Part to FFFF0000 (Random)
Then tune each gear 1-11 in tune sheet.

In game the settings sheet shows 11 gears, but only 9 are selectable.
Still cool, I'm finally actually driving hybrids, 400kg Impreza Rally Car with 600bhp Dancing
Last edited by slim355 ; 03-20-2013 at 04:21 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo