03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
03-20-2013, 05:27 PM #74
Ray_J25
Save Point
yh i just checked i hav ver 1.0.0 i didnt think to make a back up tho lol too dumb im gona look 4 ver 1.0.1 n giv that try sounds bang on many thanks u nd this website hav me hooked iv learnt so much this past week lol

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

yh slim bang on, v1.0.0 was the problem got v1.0.1 n am up runnin cant thank u enuff 4 the help nd 4 givin us all this app livin legend lol
03-20-2013, 05:30 PM #75
Sniffle
Pokemon Trainer
Just tried this with a 2JZ swap into a volvo 240 glt the car rolled over on its side PS3 crashed and YLOD, Its a launch fatty ps3 so its lasted much longer than i thought it would.
03-20-2013, 06:37 PM #76
Tried version 1.01 today and it seems to work now! Happy

to answer your questions
yes im on a 64bit system vista when testing 1.0.0, tried the 1.0.0 version on 32bit XP but got the same message. error 113.

my savegame is 4213kb big! using good old 60GB PS3. Smile

but it doesnt matter anymore because Error 113 has been fixed.

What i just did was using the premium '02 R34 GTR V-spec II Nür engine, layout and transmission on a standard '93 Silvia Q's Aero.

i did noticed however that in game it still states that the engine is 2,000cc instead of 2568cc (RB26 of the R34)
it DOES have the power output of a stock R34 GTR V-spec Nur though! if i tune it, it does get alot of extra hp.

it DOESNT say in game it has 4wd (but this might because i havent swapped the LSD's, will have to test that later on.)
So what exactly does the Layout option change? the weight distribution maybe? (is 60-40 now, same as R34, not sure what a stock S14 Q's got)

another thing i found out was that i wasnt able to add a Turbo to the RB26 engine. this might be because the Q's Aero is normally an NA powered car and doesnt have the option to add a turbo.

it still produces 582hp 710Nm without them, should be enough for a drift car:y: especially on 982kg'sHappy
03-20-2013, 06:45 PM #77
slim355
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by GTRulez View Post
Tried version 1.01 today and it seems to work now! Happy

to answer your questions
yes im on a 64bit system vista when testing 1.0.0, tried the 1.0.0 version on 32bit XP but got the same message. error 113.

my savegame is 4213kb big! using good old 60GB PS3. Smile

but it doesnt matter anymore because Error 113 has been fixed.

Thanks for feedback !

Originally posted by GTRulez View Post

it DOESNT say in game it has 4wd (but this might because i havent swapped the LSD's, will have to test that later on.)
So what exactly does the Layout option change?

The Layout, will change between 4WD, RWD, FWD.
The game doesn't update it, but the driving wheels will change.
and a 4WD layout needs a 4WD LSD, make sure you set the Trq. figure in the tune sheet, as well as LSD figures.
(This behaviour will be automated in future versions)
03-20-2013, 07:02 PM #78
Thanks for the Reply and Tips!
03-20-2013, 07:08 PM #79
Default Avatar
mrmuddy
what can i do about theses errors
03-20-2013, 08:56 PM #80
Default Avatar
IMUSING
Works like a dream now, thanks for the update.
03-20-2013, 09:15 PM #81
ROYALEFATALE
Do a barrel roll!
is there a garage limit? i'm not sure if it's related but i realized if i deleted a car then i could actually buy one again without the game taking my money and switching to a car i already owned...not sure if it has anything to do with running the program, or if it was just a coincidence that it happened at the same time...
03-20-2013, 09:15 PM #82
Originally posted by mrmuddy View Post
what can i do about theses errors

this file seems to be a fake, I have found an uploader in it that wants to upload a 32mb hidden file as soon as gt screen appears, the one with the online terms of use.. unless the dev of this app can explain why it says I need another 32mb of space on my hdd. when I can open my gt5 file saved before this app was used on memory stick...USER BEWARE

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo