03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
04-22-2013, 02:45 AM #785
xXLUIS
Haxor!
what are the values to 999 speed .? help
04-22-2013, 03:25 AM #786
Originally posted by soupie View Post
He compiled his document with plain hard work and dedication i.e. he either bought, ripped tickets of, or was gifted every single car in it and where that wasn't possible got other people to tell him the name or at least a description of any colour that was missing. I helped him with a couple myself.

But no, there is no list of car body number against body paint type because that information simply wasn't available at the time. Perhaps you'd like to help out by compiling a list of your own?

As soupie suggested this is my noob contribution to the community. I hope it won't be the last. I for obvious reasons will not try and document the colors of all 1103 cars. I hope by taking this step it will encourage others to follow suit so that all may benefit. This is my first contribution. A/C Cars for which I collect and many others do as well. To get an idea of time involved for these 16 cars it took me about 30 minutes from adding with the tool, loading the game and opening each ticket and recording the colors. I know this amount of time pales in comparison to the time and work it took to make this wonderful tool. I am only listing the time as a reference for others that will hopefully follow after me with their contributions. I will add different cars as time permits. I leave it up to whomever is in charge if they want to take this info and start a new thread so that we all have a common place to post our findings.
AC Cars 427 S/C '66
0=Guardsman Blue with white stripes
1=Dark Blue
2=Princess Blue
3=Vineyard Green
4=Live Oak
5=Mushroom
6=Sunset Red
7=Cherry Red
8=Ruby Red
9=Beige
10=Canary Yellow
11=Sand
12=Mist Silver
13=Off White
14=Pure White
15=Black with gold stripes
04-22-2013, 03:43 AM #787
Originally posted by slim355 View Post

I had the same problem with Norton/Symantec. I simply turned off my antivirus for 15 so I could extract, it did not catch it at download. Once extracted when I tried to use the Norton tried again but it gives you a notice where you can allow the .exe file to be restored and used. The problem is that there aren't tens or hundreds of thousands of users yet. I think it is the .exe file in combination with the PFD tool. I have been using the original for over a month and have not had any issues. As far as I am concerned it just comes down to with Symantec that it is new and not very many people are using yet according to Symantec.

I will say that Norton Internet Security Suite has saved my computer countless times. I have been using it in combination with Malewarebytes for over 13 years. I have tried and used others but I always come back to Norton. To each their own.
Last edited by BarneyBus ; 04-22-2013 at 04:10 AM.
04-22-2013, 10:15 AM #788
Hello all, in gt5 the Mazda Furai Concept '08 have 12 different colours, here is a full list

1 granturismo black
2 granturismo gunmetal gray
3 granturismo silver
4 granturismo champagne gold
5 granturismo red metallic
6 granturismo red
7 granturismo yellow
8 granturismo green metallic
9 granturismo blue metallic
10 granturismo white pearl
11 granturismo white
12 granturismo gray red tail

enjoy Happy
04-22-2013, 11:33 AM #789
soupie
I am error
Originally posted by BarneyBus View Post
As soupie suggested this is my noob contribution to the community...

Originally posted by rodolfo85 View Post
Hello all, in gt5 the Mazda Furai Concept '08 have 12 different colours, here is a full list...

Cheers guys Smile
04-22-2013, 08:09 PM #790
littlejohn007
Pokemon Trainer
Next garage editor should have H.I.D color changers (if possible) Smile
04-22-2013, 08:24 PM #791
tbo34hax
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by littlejohn007 View Post
Next garage editor should have H.I.D color changers (if possible) Smile

You know there wont be any further updates because of little kid bitching at q-k....
04-22-2013, 09:26 PM #792
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by tbo34hax View Post
You know there wont be any further updates because of little kid bitching at q-k....

Happy

That's only a part of the truth. I would have coped with bitching. Just on a global view, these postings were really the straw (to me)...
There are also other factors that led me to that statement.
e.g. let's just wait and see what the next server maintenance really brings or even takes..
04-22-2013, 09:58 PM #793
Hayden
Climbing up the ladder
I love this<3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo