03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
04-24-2013, 01:11 PM #803
4treyu
Haxor!
But the 2.11 are installed first:\ hmmm

Stupid me i got it to work now Smile
Last edited by 4treyu ; 04-24-2013 at 11:24 PM.
04-25-2013, 12:20 AM #804
Hey guys, just wondering if you can swap exhaust tips and ESPECIALLY Wheels from another car and how do you give wheel offset? Also, I don't want to screw up, so what happens if you change bumpers, wings, extensions etc. And what are the coded parts in the Database? For example I have, between variables Brakes and Chassis, a variable labeled _198_201 and I cannot figure out what it does. My goal is to put the wheels from the Toyota Minolta 88C-V Racecar on my Lexus SC 300 '97 with high offset and negative camber on the rear, the ultimate deep dish stance. Any help with these questions would be greatly appreciated!
04-25-2013, 02:31 PM #805
beretta_gt88
Save Point
q-k
Can you remove Country=Hybrid if in next update I mean if it would make newer hybrids less undetectable,It's just a idea not sure if it would make a difference or not I don't go in online TT or DT I just race the seasonals and I don't use HXD because my notebook won't let me so the pp on my hybrids raise as it should.
I haven't updated two 2.12 yet,I did on my other PS3 just to see what the update is like I like using the editor I just started buling them, it's interesting to build something different:evil:
04-26-2013, 07:41 AM #806
Muzaffar
Save Point
haven't played GT5 in a couple of days (or weeks even) since I was busy with my real life, but glad I didn't get to update to 2.12 yet. After seeing all the hybrids being wiped out, I guess I won't be going online anymore on my PS3. :p

But I was wondering... how do some of you managed to paint your cars with the garage editor? I know q-k said to me that I have to copy all the codes from tune A and to tune B & C, but do you do it in "garage" or "riding car"? Oh and I wonder... is Secret Menu Toggle still working after 2.12?
04-26-2013, 07:44 AM #807
MFX150
Keeper
Originally posted by Muzaffar View Post
is Secret Menu Toggle still working after 2.12?

I've still been using the secret menu to change the spectator's view online, and to use it as an event creator in Arcade mode, so yes, it still works thankfully, you can create some awesome races with it.
04-26-2013, 12:59 PM #808
4treyu
Haxor!
Is it possible to add a ride height part in the editor so you can slam your car ingame ?
04-26-2013, 02:50 PM #809
herpycherp
Gym leader
Originally posted by 4treyu View Post
Is it possible to add a ride height part in the editor so you can slam your car ingame ?

Doesn't work any more if you didn't realise. PD screwed over hybrids on 2.12.
04-26-2013, 08:18 PM #810
4treyu
Haxor!
Originally posted by herpycherp View Post
Doesn't work any more if you didn't realise. PD screwed over hybrids on 2.12.

04-26-2013, 08:25 PM #811
herpycherp
Gym leader
Originally posted by 4treyu View Post

?????

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo