Post: [UPDATED][RELEASE] Red-EyeX32 - Payday 2 Save Editor v2.1.0.0
08-21-2013, 06:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys today I bring you my newest creation for Payday 2.
It will allow you edit mostly every single stat, character, etc...

It has a option to edit how many skill points, your money, masks, and everything inside the treeview is all editable, meaning this save is completely mapped out.

It was one of the hardest to make for sure, but it has finally paid off, now here are some pictures of how the editor looks like:
You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see all those are the options to edit.

I have spent lots of time on this editor and if you would like to donate I would really appreciate it.
The MD5 hash at the bottom of the save was really difficult :p

I would like to thank TheUnexpected for pointing out a obvious bug I was having a difficult time on :p

YOU NEED .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5!

The app just detections because it has been packed to prevent decompilation
Download Link For New Updated Save Editor Below! Works On Latest Patch!

Virus Scan:
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-07-2014 at 05:45 AM.

The following 125 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Dynamite, ⓙω мσ∂z, ▶DaOriginal209◀, $$$ DANGER $$$, A75G, Adzkii, AlabamaHit, Ansity., Anthony Cordero, APOCALYP, ATLien, AwesomeGreat, BASIA2001, bejekas, BHLxEvilControl, BigTrain, BISOON, blastery, bossc2, camero514, YouAppreciateMe, Citadel, cod5cl, colishn, cronos002, DANNY G, DEADCLOWN, DEathKIller123, DeathsDisciple, dolby1, Ephemera, Feraligatr92, FranceDowngrade, GaMeRGiRL_2310, popcornmods, Get-Griefed, GodlyBeAsT95, GodofHosting, gogeta62, Harry, ImPiffHD, JakeP0500, ResistTheJamsha, jJarrad, josesant, JPClyde, justeve, k0tt0, kachubbs, kameron101, khala66, king21, KrAzY_887, lawless___, Legended, lilarron2000, linkon1859, lllllllllllll, Lone_Inferno, Lucas Mace, M0KE, madcow17, Madman89, MalekMFS, Master0wn3r, MattTheKat, mawax, MW2TopTenWORLD, Notorious, NUKES-X-MODS-X, OmegaBeta, P$ycho, Platina, prototyp7159, puffindaherb, Pula, PureXenon, QuantumDev, Rangers 1690, Reelo, S@W, and 25 other users.
04-15-2014, 02:30 PM #272
I'm having trouble when I go to Open Folder, It's looking for ICON0.png and PARAM.SFO these files cannot be found, Crapness!
04-29-2014, 02:34 PM #273
Is the mask adder still in this? I can't find it anywhere.
05-01-2014, 03:38 AM #274
my tool doesnt have the mask section what do i do
05-01-2014, 03:39 AM #275
how do i add a mask to my inventory
05-01-2014, 09:59 PM #276
thanks amazing
05-03-2014, 10:41 AM #277
turko2006
Pokemon Trainer
Work with PSN Store version for Eu(Spain)?
My version of Payday Plus 2 is the PNS (1.02 or higher with the upgrade). Their ID is NPEB01784098.
When you try to modify the save with Xploder always gives me corrupted file or "isave other player file", the same happens with the game I told you before.

Very thanks.
05-03-2014, 04:11 PM #278
Shane
Banned
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Hello guys today I bring you my newest creation for Payday 2.

It has a option to edit how many skill points, your money, masks, and everything inside the treeview is all editable, meaning this save is completely mapped out.

It was one of the hardest to make for sure, but it has finally paid off, now here are some pictures of how the editor looks like:

I have spent lots of time on this editor and if you would like to donate I would really appreciate it.

I would like to thank TheUnexpected for pointing out a obvious bug I was having a difficult time on :p

Virus Scan:

Cant get it to work, i keep getting an error MSCV and then a bunch of numbers. ive got .NET framework 4.5 aswell. help please. im on NPEB01784
05-04-2014, 12:50 AM #279
undertaker08011
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Hello guys today I bring you my newest creation for Payday 2.

Virus Scan:

got a problem with it hope someone can help me
i mod the money and the skill points only and reloaded the save to ps3 but it says me something about wrong version number
the text says something like
"INFORMATION
False Dataversion of the Savegame Patchversion $VERSION; or Higher will be needed New Savegame will be created"

edit
btw i used the european store version thats for free atm

edit edit
i got it to work
thx for the tool red
Last edited by undertaker08011 ; 05-04-2014 at 01:35 AM.
05-04-2014, 03:13 PM #280
For it getting the error, download thisYou must login or register to view this content. and make a folder called "Editor". Now drag the red eye editor and games.conf in the folder. Now right click and press run as administrator. It should work!

The following user thanked hondacivic for this useful post:

tenerifekid2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo