04-30-2014, 09:03 PM #1
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
GT6 Physics Testing & Analysis

These are Post of Interest

You must login or register to view this content.

Lap Battles

Here are some videos (I can only add 2 so Ill link post where videos are posted when I can)

Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 01-14-2015 at 11:13 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to SiNiST3R for this useful post:

Jounijkk, kazzbakkisback, nextgole, OdeFinn, P$ycho, policedu, q-k, turbo_nova2l, tyronekfc
10-02-2016, 04:12 PM #1073
Tetsu_X
Do a barrel roll!
Hello SiNiST3R,

I write to you today in hopes that you could help me out by redirecting me, unless you have a moment to explain, how to set up the Internet Protocol Version 4 and 6 for the pc to connect to the ps3 and use GT6HE. I messed them up the other day and now I have no settings, thus I cannot connect both ps3 and laptop together. I would like to learn how to handle this....
10-02-2016, 08:27 PM #1074
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Oh boy. I've not connected in over a year I haven't the slightest idea. I figure the farside thread will help or somebody who knows can chime in
10-03-2016, 10:32 AM #1075
nullerdk
Are you high?
Originally posted by X View Post
Hello SiNiST3R,

I write to you today in hopes that you could help me out by redirecting me, unless you have a moment to explain, how to set up the Internet Protocol Version 4 and 6 for the pc to connect to the ps3 and use GT6HE. I messed them up the other day and now I have no settings, thus I cannot connect both ps3 and laptop together. I would like to learn how to handle this....

just setup ccapi or tmapi if dex, not that big a problem, GT6HE takes 10 mins or so to load up correct TokinTokin
10-03-2016, 10:33 AM #1076
nullerdk
Are you high?
SiNiST3R nice ride you got there,,,

The following user thanked nullerdk for this useful post:

SiNiST3R
10-03-2016, 01:12 PM #1077
Tetsu_X
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by nullerdk View Post
just setup ccapi or tmapi if dex, not that big a problem, GT6HE takes 10 mins or so to load up correct TokinTokin

I understand; however, ccapi is failing to connect too just like GT6HE. I think that since I reseted the settings of IPV that why none are connecting...
Last edited by Tetsu_X ; 10-03-2016 at 01:13 PM. Reason: is failing*
10-09-2016, 04:55 PM #1078
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by nullerdk View Post
SiNiST3R nice ride you got there,,,

Much thanks. Doing some more tuning over the next few weeks. I've maxed out my injectors with my boost so going to get 630cc injectors another head gasket for even lower comp ratio then retuning the maps with more boost looking for 450whp at 900kg
10-10-2016, 01:02 PM #1079
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post

Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post

Not bad Winky Winky
10-10-2016, 09:00 PM #1080
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by GT View Post
Not bad Winky Winky

She does alright. Power to weight ratio is redonculous.

She will be a real monster when I'm done, 4motion conversion is in the cards then it's gonna be a Hellcat Hunter & Veyron chaser lol
10-13-2016, 12:31 PM #1081
Saw your post after long time, damn, thought you were done with us all.Crying

I'm still lurking around GTPlanet, dolhaus, that shifty bastard is a fuckin clown now angery doggo, look at his turd general tuning guide thread in GT6 tuning forum, the bastard is the old hami reincarnated. Dikbuttttt

GT sport delayed until 2017, which is suck ass, but you get to play gt6 more.Kryptus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo