04-30-2014, 09:03 PM #1
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
GT6 Physics Testing & Analysis

These are Post of Interest

You must login or register to view this content.

Lap Battles

Here are some videos (I can only add 2 so Ill link post where videos are posted when I can)

Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 01-14-2015 at 11:13 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to SiNiST3R for this useful post:

Jounijkk, kazzbakkisback, nextgole, OdeFinn, P$ycho, policedu, q-k, turbo_nova2l, tyronekfc
10-22-2016, 04:08 PM #1082
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Ha ha them cats have liniar vision

I been messing with AC & PCARS on my homeboys sim rig the driving is dope but they suck monkey cock for tuning and modding cars. I'm not even all that excited for GT SPORT more interested in GT7 ha ha

I've not been by the Planet of the apes in a while. Dollause lol do these guys ever go outside n live a Lil bit of life or are they strictly virtual lol
01-18-2017, 02:24 AM #1083
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Jetta Coupe winter update

Intalled a wave tech lsd into a fresh VR6 CCM transmission with a modified 5th gear out of a TDI to push 300km/h 200mph. Switched from the clutch master FX400 to the Bully Stage 4 ceramic 6 puck sprung clutch (blew the pressure plate off the FX400) oh and resurfaced a new unlightened flywheel

Converted to a city golf shifter box with an Audi TT short shift kit. The pedal assembly has had bracing plates welted to it to handle the stage 4 clutch.

Upgraded injectors to 420cc green monsters. Added a shim to drop compression. ARP head studs Upped to C2 #42 tune on 20lbs of boost, switched to a Precision waste gate and forge splitter diverted valve / blow off valve, and a walbro fuel pump

Should be good for about 425whp

Got loads of picks so far and more as its coming along. Plans are to be done all upgrades before the snow melts.

The following user thanked SiNiST3R for this useful post:

OdeFinn
02-24-2017, 03:15 AM #1084
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
dood!
it's fucking awesome to read that you're still alive and kicking. Here's hoping you'll return one day, to talk bits and pieces about game physics. Thumbs up, have a good time meanwhile Tiphat

The following user thanked q-k for this useful post:

OdeFinn
05-01-2017, 04:59 AM #1085
gt416
Pokemon Trainer
Hey SiNiST3R having issues with my PS3 cfw console, could you PM me thanks.
05-01-2017, 03:32 PM #1086
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by gt416 View Post
Hey SiNiST3R having issues with my PS3 cfw console, could you PM me thanks.

You must login or register to view this content. the person when your replying or sending a message

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo