08-24-2014, 04:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my tool for blus Borderlands 2. I know there are other tools out there but this one has different features (gold keys, stats.. etc), also you no longer need to buy or sell to max your money. In the future I might look at trying to add the feature of editing each bonus stat individually.

Note: This is built with a target of .NET framework 4.5, so you will need to install 4.5 framework for this to work.

TOOL HAS BEEN UPDATED HERE:

You must login or register to view this content.

Virus total

DOWNLOAD

Last edited by gamepwnzer ; 10-31-2015 at 01:22 AM. Reason: UPDATED

The following 7 users say thank you to gamepwnzer for this useful post:

Dynamite, Creepzoid 0___0, dazemerson1972, gaming_nation, hum_h2, Ryyder, TheMrGeekyMoDz
08-27-2014, 06:35 AM #11
Originally posted by iiTzBlankHD View Post
Great Tool But 1 Question Do You Need To Be Host To Set Stats?

It worked for me everytime even when I wasn't the host.
08-27-2014, 07:09 AM #12
Every Thin Works Just Really Bugy, But The "Max Money/Golden Keys.etc" Freezes An "B.A Tokens Skill Points On Use Freeze" (ME)
08-27-2014, 07:12 AM #13
its Still A Great Looking Tool An I Understand Its Not Easy But Could You Please Work On It Im Really Big Into Borderlands Modding An This Would Make Me So Happy, iTz Still Awesome Though. Also If You Can An If Possibly You Should Try Jump Height... ("TRY")
08-27-2014, 02:52 PM #14
Originally posted by iiTzBlankHD View Post
Every Thin Works Just Really Bugy, But The "Max Money/Golden Keys.etc" Freezes An "B.A Tokens Skill Points On Use Freeze" (ME)

Im not sure why it freezes for you. I haven't had any complaints except the one I mentioned. The move speed is super buggy, I believe it may edit the value of friction not just speed so it gets kinda weird. After you get the max ba tokens/skill points and your game saves turn the feature off. That should work. The max gold/keys etc has never been reported to freeze anyone yet so I don't know why your game is buggin out lol
08-27-2014, 08:53 PM #15
hum_h2
Bounty hunter
No way
08-27-2014, 08:54 PM #16
Originally posted by h2 View Post
No way

What?
08-27-2014, 08:55 PM #17
hum_h2
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by gamepwnzer View Post
What?

Ive been wanting a bl2 tool since it got released Happy
08-27-2014, 08:57 PM #18
hum_h2
Bounty hunter
Ihavent played this since they patched the old modded weapons.. looks like im gonna be back playing again thanks..
08-27-2014, 09:13 PM #19
Originally posted by h2 View Post
Ihavent played this since they patched the old modded weapons.. looks like im gonna be back playing again thanks..

Lol me too. Now if I only found the offset that checked for modded guns I could make a bypass eboot. Maybe I will look at it again when I have time. Have fun.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo