08-24-2014, 04:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my tool for blus Borderlands 2. I know there are other tools out there but this one has different features (gold keys, stats.. etc), also you no longer need to buy or sell to max your money. In the future I might look at trying to add the feature of editing each bonus stat individually.

Note: This is built with a target of .NET framework 4.5, so you will need to install 4.5 framework for this to work.

TOOL HAS BEEN UPDATED HERE:

You must login or register to view this content.

Virus total

DOWNLOAD

Last edited by gamepwnzer ; 10-31-2015 at 01:22 AM. Reason: UPDATED

The following 7 users say thank you to gamepwnzer for this useful post:

Dynamite, Creepzoid 0___0, dazemerson1972, gaming_nation, hum_h2, Ryyder, TheMrGeekyMoDz
10-02-2014, 08:56 AM #29
Can u update this tool for BLES pls

I search a bl2 tool but for bles
10-02-2014, 09:21 AM #30
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Can u update this tool for BLES pls

I search a bl2 tool but for bles

"I don't have a bles version so I can't find offsets for it."

You can use netcheat... It's very simple
10-02-2014, 08:11 PM #31
I cant use netcheat, because my cfw is right now broken

But i search mods for borderlands and i would ask, where i can change the offsets
10-02-2014, 09:10 PM #32
Originally posted by DPO23 View Post
I have some bles offsets but I think they are dynamics... How can I find a pointer?
I am using netcheat

Yes they are all dynamic. You will need to use a debugger thats able to use breakpoints to find the function that reads or writes to your address.

The following user thanked gamepwnzer for this useful post:

DPO23
10-02-2014, 10:30 PM #33
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by gamepwnzer View Post
Yes they are all dynamic. You will need to use a debugger thats able to use breakpoints to find the function that reads or writes to your address.

Ok... Whatever you said
I think I have to search a tutorial xD
10-10-2014, 07:23 PM #34
hum_h2
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by gamepwnzer View Post
Here is my tool for blus Borderlands 2. I know there are other tools out there but this one has different features (gold keys, stats.. etc), also you no longer need to buy or sell to max your money. In the future I might look at trying to add the feature of editing each bonus stat individually.

Note: This is built with a target of .NET framework 4.5, so you will need to install 4.5 framework for this to work.
VT:

Download:

hey um do you know those crazy dmg weapons in borderlands that people with cfw make? can you help me make them ?
idk how lol
10-10-2014, 07:44 PM #35
Originally posted by h2 View Post
hey um do you know those crazy dmg weapons in borderlands that people with cfw make? can you help me make them ?
idk how lol

Those were made using a save editor. The weapon color class would usually be black, after the latest update it patched most of The custom guns. I haven't looked at the game in a long time so idk if a bypass is possible.
10-11-2014, 09:55 AM #36
hum_h2
Bounty hunter
yes ik the hybrids has been patched but theres a new type of modded weapons... the type with just increased dmg not moveswapped just a shit ton of dmg
01-29-2015, 05:08 AM #37
its virus ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo