09-02-2014, 12:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please close this thread.
Last edited by XXCoast-KillaXX ; 10-28-2015 at 07:37 PM. Reason: No longer needed

The following 6 users say thank you to XXCoast-KillaXX for this useful post:

Gustavin_1000, HKROOZ, javionline, mario celso, milad90, MORELOS13
11-13-2014, 04:25 PM #20
Originally posted by xempireBmX View Post
No your just a retard

Come on Man,

there is no Hack for Battlefield
11-15-2014, 02:12 AM #21
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by KillaXX View Post
Hey guys I have an RTM tool I made from a template for BF4 and I will be releasing to the public when I get the offsets. Whoever gets the offsets will get their name in the credits.

I have pictures of the tool here.

I just need simple functions like godmode inf ammo and maybe wall/radar hacks

Screenshots of my tool

You must login or register to view this content.

Your kidding right?

This is not made from a BO2 Source file but it is the exact source for it.

Anyways try to make a tool. I posted the source you used to help people learn to code not just copy it and change a few things. Or delete them in this case.

Anyways back on topic Battlefield is a lot harder to mod because it is all server sided as in no host. Maybe if you try using IDA you might find some basic things like visions or things of that nature but I highly doubt you will find anything else.

I am certain that if anyone does get any offsets then they will probably not get released as there is a lot of leechers about and people would more than likely deob the tools just to steal others work.
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 11-15-2014 at 02:27 AM.
11-16-2014, 02:59 PM #22
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Your kidding right?

This is not made from a BO2 Source file but it is the exact source for it.

Anyways try to make a tool. I posted the source you used to help people learn to code not just copy it and change a few things. Or delete them in this case.

Anyways back on topic Battlefield is a lot harder to mod because it is all server sided as in no host. Maybe if you try using IDA you might find some basic things like visions or things of that nature but I highly doubt you will find anything else.

I am certain that if anyone does get any offsets then they will probably not get released as there is a lot of leechers about and people would more than likely deob the tools just to steal others work.

Just a few possibilities are no recoil, stronger aim assist and damage multiplier! Happy

The following user thanked xempireBmX for this useful post:

The_Gazra
11-20-2014, 10:22 PM #23
The_Gazra
League Champion
Just a few possibilities are no recoil, stronger aim assist and damage multiplier! Happy

Hmm good point i forgot to mention that in the previous post.

I wonder if anyone would even look into battlefield or just give it a miss.

I prefer battlefield personally as there is no modders and it can be enjoyable at times.

The following user thanked The_Gazra for this useful post:

xempireBmX
11-21-2014, 12:54 PM #24
Hmm good point i forgot to mention that in the previous post.

I wonder if anyone would even look into battlefield or just give it a miss.

I prefer battlefield personally as there is no modders and it can be enjoyable at times.

That's why I'm keep the project private! If only 4 people have it, it won't hurt :troll:
11-21-2014, 04:35 PM #25
The_Gazra
League Champion
That's why I'm keep the project private! If only 4 people have it, it won't hurt :troll:

This is true if it is private then people can't ruin it on a large scale such as COD & GTA.

I don't mind modding and things but if it starts affecting to many people then I don't agree with it I mean I mod in general but it mainly with friends and some people who want to play in a modded game :spoder:
11-21-2014, 05:05 PM #26
This is true if it is private then people can't ruin it on a large scale such as COD & GTA.

I don't mind modding and things but if it starts affecting to many people then I don't agree with it I mean I mod in general but it mainly with friends and some people who want to play in a modded game :spoder:

If you want I could try get you into the group Happy
11-21-2014, 07:38 PM #27
The_Gazra
League Champion
If you want I could try get you into the group Happy

Haha no I am good thanks it's one of the many online games I prefer to play legit Winky Winky
11-21-2014, 08:01 PM #28
Haha no I am good thanks it's one of the many online games I prefer to play legit Winky Winky

Me too bro but after getting to 130 with a 1.15 K/d smh getting bored lol! (I know my k/d sucks)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo