09-02-2014, 12:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please close this thread.
Last edited by XXCoast-KillaXX ; 10-28-2015 at 07:37 PM. Reason: No longer needed

The following 6 users say thank you to XXCoast-KillaXX for this useful post:

Gustavin_1000, HKROOZ, javionline, mario celso, milad90, MORELOS13
12-25-2014, 02:50 AM #38
Originally posted by DRIVER1ksa View Post
Come on Man,

there is no Hack for Battlefield

yes there is they wont get released to public
01-09-2015, 02:00 PM #39
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
Originally posted by KillaXX View Post
Hey guys I have an RTM tool I made from a template for BF4 and I will be releasing to the public when I get the offsets. Whoever gets the offsets will get their name in the credits.

I have pictures of the tool here.

I just need simple functions like godmode inf ammo and maybe wall/radar hacks

Screenshots of my tool

You must login or register to view this content.

you doing it the wrong way around your supposed to find the offsets first then make the tool if you don't agree then here is another example you grow the tree before you eat the apple Smile
01-29-2015, 07:41 AM #40
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
This is true if it is private then people can't ruin it on a large scale such as COD & GTA.

I don't mind modding and things but if it starts affecting to many people then I don't agree with it I mean I mod in general but it mainly with friends and some people who want to play in a modded game :spoder:

I totally agree with that. Modding is alot funner for everyone when you do it in co-op or do it where ppl enjoy it. like the only thing i do on multiplayer mods other then services is like super jump, low gravity, unlimited ammo all, change visions etc. Although I have used aimbot, but only cause the ppl in the lobby wanted me to do it so they can see what its like on the final kill cam w/o dumb youtube videos. But I mostly play competitive modes legit, it is much funner that way. co-op is mostly what I use mods in when I do use mods. I hated it when the invisible class was released on BO1, killed that game real quick. more ppl play COD4 & W@W combined then BO1,
02-24-2015, 11:33 PM #41
I work for west side high and i will suspend and hack you and ba yuo fucker you ddosed me sdfhjklflskjhfsdlf f
05-03-2015, 10:29 PM #42
Aeeeeee
05-13-2015, 06:00 PM #43
release pleze
05-24-2015, 01:16 PM #44
gimme that
07-14-2015, 10:27 AM #45
suspect0
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by KillaXX View Post
Hey guys I have an RTM tool I made from a template for BF4 and I will be releasing to the public when I get the offsets. Whoever gets the offsets will get their name in the credits.

I have pictures of the tool here.

I just need simple functions like godmode inf ammo and maybe wall/radar hacks

Screenshots of my tool

its like this if i ask you for a cup of water and you came to me with the cup without water and said give me some water and i'll fill it for you
07-16-2015, 10:37 PM #46
Do you do fro free

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo