09-03-2014, 12:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my save editor for Minecraft PS3.

Posted the source here You must login or register to view this content.

This needs testing & any help with the items/items.txt will be appreciated.

I'm posting 3 links
1st is Minecraft PS3 Save Tool
2nd is items.txt & the images for the items(Not all items will work on PS3 this still needs some work)
3rd is MapItemEdit(by tertrih) & a copy of NBTSharp.dll edited to work with PS3 files

You must login or register to view this content.

Extract Minecraft PS3 Save Tool.zip then extract items.zip & MapItemEdit.zip to Minecraft PS3 Save Tool.

Double clicking on the image of the map will open the map with MapItemEdit if MapItemEdit.exe is in the directory with Minecraft PS3 Save Tool.exe.

It's built on You must login or register to view this content. & uses You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. & PS3 Save Encryption Lib(from Jappi8Cool Man (aka Tustin).
Last edited by pink1 ; 01-23-2015 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Fixed link

The following 7 users say thank you to pink1 for this useful post:

BashirAli, cl_21, Criptus, Funzaur, GJx, williams1978, Wodzy
11-16-2014, 11:06 AM #20
Reyz
Banned
Btw you dont need a virus scan for the .dll
11-17-2014, 11:59 PM #21
why cant i save anything. the save button is greyed out :(
11-20-2014, 09:40 AM #22
Originally posted by pink1 View Post
Here is my save editor for Minecraft PS3.

This needs testing & any help with the items/items.txt will be appreciated.

I'm posting 3 links
1st is Minecraft PS3 Save Tool
2nd is items.txt & the images for the items(Not all items will work on PS3 this still needs some work)
3rd is MapItemEdit(by tertrih) & a copy of NBTSharp.dll edited to work with PS3 files

Extract Minecraft PS3 Save Tool.zip then extract items.zip & MapItemEdit.zip to Minecraft PS3 Save Tool.

Double clicking on the image of the map will open the map with MapItemEdit if MapItemEdit.exe is in the directory with Minecraft PS3 Save Tool.exe.

It's built on You must login or register to view this content. & uses You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. & PS3 Save Encryption Lib(from Jappi8Cool Man (aka Tustin).

Will this tool be updated??

The tool is a great idea but it doesnt work right now
11-22-2014, 06:05 AM #23
Sorry everyone. A few days after I posted this I got some bad news about my dad. He has been fighting cancer for the past few years & we thought everything was going good. Then at a checkup(a few days after I posted this) they found that it was spreading & they can't treat it. So for now I've quit my job & stopped working on all projects to try and be here for him.

I had given the code to someone that had asked if they could try to get it finished but I've not heard anymore from them.
If anyone would like to try to get it working I can post the code but it's a bit of a mess.
11-23-2014, 08:36 PM #24
Z_E_T_S_U
Pokemon Trainer
the tool is not opening either for me!!

The following user thanked Z_E_T_S_U for this useful post:

A-T-L--ANDERSON
12-17-2014, 07:46 PM #25
Originally posted by pink1 View Post
Sorry everyone. A few days after I posted this I got some bad news about my dad. He has been fighting cancer for the past few years & we thought everything was going good. Then at a checkup(a few days after I posted this) they found that it was spreading & they can't treat it. So for now I've quit my job & stopped working on all projects to try and be here for him.

I had given the code to someone that had asked if they could try to get it finished but I've not heard anymore from them.
If anyone would like to try to get it working I can post the code but it's a bit of a mess.

Send me the code please
12-26-2014, 10:17 AM #26
Can you post the code on github or similar. I would love to get this working with the new update 1.12.
12-27-2014, 04:04 PM #27
Originally posted by antimatter2012 View Post
Can you post the code on github or similar. I would love to get this working with the new update 1.12.

Do you speak French ?
12-27-2014, 11:18 PM #28
Originally posted by Genetik57 View Post
Do you speak French ?

No. Why do you ask?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo