09-03-2014, 12:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my save editor for Minecraft PS3.

Posted the source here You must login or register to view this content.

This needs testing & any help with the items/items.txt will be appreciated.

I'm posting 3 links
1st is Minecraft PS3 Save Tool
2nd is items.txt & the images for the items(Not all items will work on PS3 this still needs some work)
3rd is MapItemEdit(by tertrih) & a copy of NBTSharp.dll edited to work with PS3 files

You must login or register to view this content.

Extract Minecraft PS3 Save Tool.zip then extract items.zip & MapItemEdit.zip to Minecraft PS3 Save Tool.

Double clicking on the image of the map will open the map with MapItemEdit if MapItemEdit.exe is in the directory with Minecraft PS3 Save Tool.exe.

It's built on You must login or register to view this content. & uses You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. & PS3 Save Encryption Lib(from Jappi8Cool Man (aka Tustin).
Last edited by pink1 ; 01-23-2015 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Fixed link

The following 7 users say thank you to pink1 for this useful post:

BashirAli, cl_21, Criptus, Funzaur, GJx, williams1978, Wodzy
02-23-2015, 04:29 AM #56
Originally posted by BestDealer View Post
Skin packs? What packs?

It's just some custom made skins packs by death_dealer33. They will be released soon by him. I don't think I can give them out if that's what you're asking.

The following user thanked Funzaur for this useful post:

Death_Dealer33
02-23-2015, 04:34 AM #57
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Dealer33 View Post
Yes i have skype.

Would you share them? Would they work on ofw?
02-23-2015, 04:35 AM #58
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Funzaur View Post
It's just some custom made skins packs by death_dealer33. They will be released soon by him. I don't think I can give them out if that's what you're asking.

Thank you for clearing that up
02-23-2015, 07:48 PM #59
Would you share them? Would they work on ofw?

Yes ill have my modding partner put up a thread here for you guys. Always trying to reach the fans^_^ Yes this project can be used with OFW and CFW. I have Custom Texture Packs and Custom skin pack right now. But i have soooo much more in the works. save editer/converter, custom animation for TP, custom music for mash up packs. and most importantly real MODS^_^ thats right i have made the tools to access the .arc and even more internal filesSmile the console edition of minecraft is nothing but ActionScripting.-Death_Dealer
02-24-2015, 01:27 AM #60
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Yes ill have my modding partner put up a thread here for you guys. Always trying to reach the fans^_^ Yes this project can be used with OFW and CFW. I have Custom Texture Packs and Custom skin pack right now. But i have soooo much more in the works. save editer/converter, custom animation for TP, custom music for mash up packs. and most importantly real MODS^_^ thats right i have made the tools to access the .arc and even more internal filesSmile the console edition of minecraft is nothing but ActionScripting.-Death_Dealer

When thread is up , link me & thanks for doing edits for minecraft
02-24-2015, 02:46 AM #61
When thread is up , link me & thanks for doing edits for minecraft

I made the thread earlier, its in the same section as this thread. this is the 1.10 release right now, i currently finishing up the 1.14 update.-Death_Dealer
02-24-2015, 10:14 AM #62
Originally posted by pink1 View Post
Here is my save editor for Minecraft PS3.

Posted the source here You must login or register to view this content.

This needs testing & any help with the items/items.txt will be appreciated.

I'm posting 3 links
1st is Minecraft PS3 Save Tool
2nd is items.txt & the images for the items(Not all items will work on PS3 this still needs some work)
3rd is MapItemEdit(by tertrih) & a copy of NBTSharp.dll edited to work with PS3 files

Extract Minecraft PS3 Save Tool.zip then extract items.zip & MapItemEdit.zip to Minecraft PS3 Save Tool.

Double clicking on the image of the map will open the map with MapItemEdit if MapItemEdit.exe is in the directory with Minecraft PS3 Save Tool.exe.

It's built on You must login or register to view this content. & uses You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. & PS3 Save Encryption Lib(from Jappi8Cool Man (aka Tustin).

Yo Pink1 You still making this tool ?
02-24-2015, 02:35 PM #63
Originally posted by The1997 View Post
Yo Pink1 You still making this tool ?

Probably safe to say he/she is not. This one does not even function with the new release. And the user that posted it hasnt been active for about 20 days now.

The following user thanked Death_Dealer33 for this useful post:

The1997
02-25-2015, 12:24 AM #64
Probably safe to say he/she is not. This one does not even function with the new release. And the user that posted it hasnt been active for about 20 days now.

Thanks For The info Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo