11-01-2014, 08:53 PM #1
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have to say the ghallarhorn is the way to go the dps can't be overlooked is a beast vs bosses so what do u guys think is best and why? I don't play pvp so I can't RELLY say but I'm open to hear what u guys have to say
11-02-2014, 09:00 PM #11
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Fifty View Post
Hawkmoon is the best hand canon & the vog scout rifle is the best scout rifle cause it has roughly the same damage as the mida multi tool and can fire in full auto.

Ya I have full up graded hawkmoon and the scout rifle is vision of confluence got fully upgraded to great guns mate so good call Smile
11-02-2014, 09:01 PM #12
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Moneybird1 View Post
#Truth Best RPG/Heavy Weapon Best Exotic 2 Play With:The Last Word Best To Kill Any 1:Pocket Infinity Fusion Rifle Its Sprays

U think truth better than ghorn?
11-02-2014, 11:27 PM #13
Best of all? Vex Mythoclast

Best Primary (not including the Mythoclast) - Suros Regime

Best Secondary - Ice Breaker

Best Heavy - Gjallarhorn

Mythoclast is a primary fusion rifle, nuff said.

Ice Breaker regens its ammo, rather quickly too, plus it does great dps against bosses

Gjallarhorn - That tracking + tracking mervs. Can't beat that.

The following user thanked partypoker15 for this useful post:

TheDeadLift
11-03-2014, 10:17 AM #14
Fifty
Haxor!
I've got the truth i'd say ghorn is better imo
Originally posted by BIGPOPAPUMP View Post
11-03-2014, 11:49 AM #15
taniaducka
Little One
Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post
Best of all? Vex Mythoclast

Best Primary (not including the Mythoclast) - Suros Regime

Best Secondary - Ice Breaker

Best Heavy - Gjallarhorn

Mythoclast is a primary fusion rifle, nuff said.

Ice Breaker regens its ammo, rather quickly too, plus it does great dps against bosses

Gjallarhorn - That tracking + tracking mervs. Can't beat that.

Pretty much! but after nerf the mythoclast lost is op thingy Winky Winky and i prefer vision of confluence(vog) then suros.
11-03-2014, 12:55 PM #16
Moneybird1
Can’t trickshot me!

Yes sir
11-03-2014, 08:30 PM #17
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Moneybird1 View Post
Yes sir

Any reason way buddy I have truth but no ghorn? So wanna no why u think it's better so u have both ?
11-04-2014, 04:19 AM #18
Originally posted by taniaducka View Post
Pretty much! but after nerf the mythoclast lost is op thingy Winky Winky and i prefer vision of confluence(vog) then suros.

Well, mythoclast may not be as OP as it was, but it still kicks ass. Also I didn't include the vision of confluence because it was legendary, not exotic Happy
11-04-2014, 06:07 AM #19
Moneybird1
Can’t trickshot me!
Any reason way buddy I have truth but no ghorn? So wanna no why u think it's better so u have both ?

im a lvl 29 supersolider aka hunter when i play vog and where at the gate keeper i solo the left side with truth; truth fucks up Preotorians or however you spell it. then bitches annoying but not since i got truth. but no i dont have both i just know Truth is well the Truth

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo