11-01-2014, 08:53 PM #1
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have to say the ghallarhorn is the way to go the dps can't be overlooked is a beast vs bosses so what do u guys think is best and why? I don't play pvp so I can't RELLY say but I'm open to hear what u guys have to say
11-08-2014, 03:08 AM #20
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Moneybird1 View Post
im a lvl 29 supersolider aka hunter when i play vog and where at the gate keeper i solo the left side with truth; truth fucks up Preotorians or however you spell it. then bitches annoying but not since i got truth. but no i dont have both i just know Truth is well the Truth

Supersoilder wtf??? Bro I have 30 hunter and two 30 warlocks believe me warlocks are the master race hahaha
11-08-2014, 03:34 AM #21
Moneybird1
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by BIGPOPAPUMP View Post
Supersoilder wtf??? Bro I have 30 hunter and two 30 warlocks believe me warlocks are the master race hahaha

not in pvp
11-08-2014, 06:30 PM #22
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Moneybird1 View Post
not in pvp

Don't play pvp like I said but when I do titan beats hunter for me that bubble is a death trap even if u blade dance ur gonna get BEATDOWN of there slam Kills u easy to but like I said don't play it MABY someone can confirm who they think is best pvp class ?
11-08-2014, 06:50 PM #23
Moneybird1
Can’t trickshot me!
Don't play pvp like I said but when I do titan beats hunter for me that bubble is a death trap even if u blade dance ur gonna get BEATDOWN of there slam Kills u easy to but like I said don't play it MABY someone can confirm who they think is best pvp class ?

if u golden gun 2 shots pop the bubble and if u have combustion and there's multiple ppl in ur bubble i kill 1 person with last shot the rest of you blow up #HuntersRule
11-08-2014, 08:46 PM #24
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Nice man I'll have to give that a shot if I ever end up in pvp doubt I will tho the lag is real I hate it makes no sence how u die 5 mins after u killed the guy annoying as fuck bro
11-10-2014, 02:46 AM #25
Moneybird1
Can’t trickshot me!
Nice man I'll have to give that a shot if I ever end up in pvp doubt I will tho the lag is real I hate it makes no sence how u die 5 mins after u killed the guy annoying as fuck bro

hell yeah annoying as fuck
need to fix they servers
11-27-2014, 12:06 PM #26
Sunnis
Mario!
The Ice Breaker must be my favorite. I really like Grim Citizen III too, Its good for Crucibles in my opinion. Smile

The following user thanked Sunnis for this useful post:

TheDeadLift
12-07-2014, 10:04 AM #27
br0wniiez
Yung Chico
Depending on your style of play, either the Vex Mythoclast or Icebreaker

The following user thanked br0wniiez for this useful post:

TheDeadLift
12-07-2014, 01:59 PM #28
Bichote
Former Staff
Icebreaker Winky Winky