Post: [CEX & DEX]Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain RTM Tool + Mod EBOOT 1.01
08-30-2015, 04:17 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

You Must add PS3Lib on the same folder as the tool.

Mod EBOOT
-Unlimited Ammo
-God Mode
-Unlimited Suppressor

Cheats Will be update soon for the moment the tool and eboot must work fine for 1.01

PS: I make a mistake on the tool is not Mod Hack 1.01 it is Mod EBOOT 1.01 sorry Smile

Credits:
Speed Hack by Ammar-A1
Unlimited Suppresor and God Mode by HIEI-YYH
Last edited by Dark Nacho ; 09-03-2015 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Update

The following 18 users say thank you to Dark Nacho for this useful post:

barelynotlegal, carma66, Chirra92, Creepzoid 0___0, dantebonte, popcornmods, Maniac4k, MathRock_, MotivationFST, NIO77, OpGreece.!, Darth Saul, real1983, REDZ, SHAkA, tdmrj, undergroundhavn

The following user groaned Dark Nacho for this awful post:

qamartheone
09-03-2015, 08:02 PM #65
Originally posted by Dark
Y = years D = Days
Name is the name you chose when you start the game

ok but why you made it, is there anything to do with Year and Day i dont get it
and one more thing i dont understand in the game beginning we made an Avatar right ?? where is it and how to use it lol im a noobsaibot dont mind Smile
09-03-2015, 10:11 PM #66
I also like his tool !!
09-03-2015, 10:43 PM #67
supersup
Bounty hunter
thanks
09-04-2015, 04:13 AM #68
could you add max resources or inf resources ? so we can build anything we want ?
for version v1.0
09-04-2015, 04:36 AM #69
any hack for team level ?
09-04-2015, 05:01 AM #70
Chop
NGU'S 2nd Cutest Member
is there anyway to fix the freezing for the eboot?? froze my ps3 on seconD mission after saving that guy lol
09-04-2015, 06:16 AM #71
weird, when I click the cheat buttons they show on the game, IE infinite ammo is on but my ammo is going down. I am connected with ccapi 2.6 and the eboot has been copied. it just says its dong the cheats but not actually doing them
09-04-2015, 11:41 AM #72
doneo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Chirra92 View Post
ok but why you made it, is there anything to do with Year and Day i dont get it
and one more thing i dont understand in the game beginning we made an Avatar right ?? where is it and how to use it lol im a noobsaibot dont mind Smile

Apparently the avatar has uses in SP, just progress more.

Years and Days does have one use, if its the birthday setting. The game has an easter egg in which a party is thrown at your base the day before or on your birthday with cake, cigars and all the trimmings, allegedly.

Snake's birthday surprise

When you create you character at the beginning of the game, if you make the character's birthday that same day, or a couple of days following, when that day comes, a special cutscene will play with Snake on Mother Base enjoying a special birthday celebration with all of his troops, as well as Ocelot and Kaz.

If you can't wait to see what happens, change the date on your console to the date you chose as the date of birth in the game. The next time you land at Mother Base will see the cutscene play.
Last edited by doneo ; 09-04-2015 at 12:31 PM.
09-04-2015, 02:32 PM #73
Originally posted by doneo1 View Post
Apparently the avatar has uses in SP, just progress more.

Years and Days does have one use, if its the birthday setting. The game has an easter egg in which a party is thrown at your base the day before or on your birthday with cake, cigars and all the trimmings, allegedly.

Snake's birthday surprise

When you create you character at the beginning of the game, if you make the character's birthday that same day, or a couple of days following, when that day comes, a special cutscene will play with Snake on Mother Base enjoying a special birthday celebration with all of his troops, as well as Ocelot and Kaz.

If you can't wait to see what happens, change the date on your console to the date you chose as the date of birth in the game. The next time you land at Mother Base will see the cutscene play.

I celebrated my birthday i.e snake birthday on september 1st lol .. i was speechless with that creativity ..
ohh and thanks for that avatar info ..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo